I could break your heart and tell you that nobody had it commented so it went to freelot, but I'm not sure that I'm quite that cruel.
Too late...
I could break your heart and tell you that nobody had it commented so it went to freelot, but I'm not sure that I'm quite that cruel.
Too late...
oh, the humanity.Originally Posted by Obev
![]()
Mad a 75SAM 4/5 though so it's not a total waste. Just guess if you have BLM leveled, you're contractually obliged to /seacom the hat.
don't 2hr kill anymoreOriginally Posted by Swisha
I'm more surprised that Goatboy is back.Originally Posted by Swisha
PS2 LIMITATIONS
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2...cuissescx8.jpg
And no, the cuisses technically weren't lost to kick out. No one in our Salvage group as Ares set in priority, so everyone just passed them. Togi dropped to Chiz literally a second before we got kicked out, thankfully though. @_@;
4th Bahamut today lol >_>
http://xs117.xs.to/xs117/07295/img_20070720_041019.png
how much fucking orbs do you guys have pimped up for usage lol
3 masks in one day, thats hot, grats
Nah, only 2 masks today; one staff. We've basically been doing a Bahamut almost every day for like a week or two... came across a bunch of cloud evokers from some JP people. Decided to try to TP burn 2 in one run today by having most people save their 2 hour and only using 1 chainspell stun(2 is overkill anyway). Someone just got a cloud evoker from Uninvited Guests today too![]()
Chiz? The Chiz?Originally Posted by Melina
No, wrong server.Originally Posted by Starr
<-- the person Obev is speaking of, kinda.Originally Posted by Obev
I'm BLM and 4/5 on WHM and I ended up /seacom'ing the hat. I had my chance to be 5/5 WHM too and I blew it because I wanted the blm hat just as much.
That's what I get for /seacom'ing WHM last time and BLM dropped, thinking I'd have a chance to lot yesterday with BLM /seacom'd...this time it was the other way around <.<
Grats anyway, my time'll come as long as I don't mess up like that again. It was quite a sight seeing SMN x2, SMN dropped before we even got to the first tower, first tower didn't drop anything, second dropped WHM, third dropped NIN, fourth dropped SMN, fifth dropped SAM, and then we got BST off a normal mob.
Speaking of SAM, it's funny though, it's the one job she rarely gets to play because of having BLM at 75. She was like "you know... it's funny that I have the most af2 for a job I rarely get to use"![]()
Either way that was an AF friendly run after seeing 5 100 pieces in Beaucedine (2 L. jade, 2 M. silver, 1 100 byne) yet 0 AF2.
We just come out of Elementals Apollyon and we got 4 fucking BST items, unbelievable.
Actually that's a very believable dropOriginally Posted by Starr
![]()
Reminds me of the Elemental/Mystic avatar temenos my limbus group did a while back, we got BST item too.Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Apollyon NE seemed quite a bit more fun than that not to mention much more friendly results.
(WAR, WHM, BLM, DRK, NIN, DRG items.. ~75 coins.)
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8...9233713ea5.jpg
http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3...9220722zd4.jpg
1:27 Kirin btw. Fun stuff :D Video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQmUahSgYKw
octave is too beast, i always die![]()
You're from Montreal or something aren't you.Originally Posted by Kilik
What is your sig from?
lol, Florida ftw.. too many ppl say beast in my LS, it rubs off ;;Originally Posted by Kiro