Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1452
  1. #261
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...ru/Crystal.jpg

    I'm sure someone could do some cool stuff to this with photoshop, but I suck at that kinda thing.

  2. #262
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Finally got around to ZM17 and I got two shots out of it I liked, both linked since they're in the neighborhood of 1400x900

    Sky Shot

    Hurray for the crystals

  3. #263
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    619
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tythera
    Finally got around to ZM17 and I got two shots out of it I liked, both linked since they're in the neighborhood of 1400x900

    Sky Shot

    Hurray for the crystals
    I have a couple shots like your first one, sky is such a beautiful place. And that 2nd pic is awesome, love that BC.

  4. #264
    Naver
    Guest

  5. #265
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,177
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    "Fuck, gm! Logout!"

    Cheese it, it's the feds!!

  6. #266
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Most drawn out and well played rickroll in the history of this game.

    http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1950/lulfullek1.jpg

    The link at the bottom goes too:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

    First edit is a forum mod

    Second edit (LUL) is Zealot.

  7. #267
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    597
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    The last 2 KBs on Titan have gone C4Hed. Both of the claimed by RMTs and both of them dropping shit.

  8. #268
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,272
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Midnightjade Eleven
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Tythera
    Finally got around to ZM17 and I got two shots out of it I liked, both linked since they're in the neighborhood of 1400x900
    Yeah, one of the few drawbacks to soloing my BST up in Sky, is that I keep filling up my screenshots folder. Such a pretty zone.

  9. #269
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2


  10. #270
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,832
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Nystul
    "Fuck, gm! Logout!"

    Cheese it, it's the feds!!
    can you shot some wanted stars and GTA style HUD? ^^

  11. #271
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    168
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Mia Frost
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

  12. #272
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    426
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Duskwood

  13. #273
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    I WILL NOT GO THERE.

    NOT GO THERE.

    GO THERE.

    THERE.

  14. #274
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2184/dbgbngq4.jpg

    I was laughing pretty hard at this.

  15. #275
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Then we kicked asyra from our vent lol

  16. #276
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Strangely, I never remember asking what you were doing. But it seems you missed the context, I'm not even in the LS and I can catch that.

  17. #277
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    Strangely, I never remember asking what you were doing. But it seems you missed the context, I'm not even in the LS and I can catch that.
    Yes everyone has access to our forums we know...

    Side note: What linkshell are you in?

    Side Side Note: Still a virgin?

  18. #278
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiladar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asy
    Strangely, I never remember asking what you were doing. But it seems you missed the context, I'm not even in the LS and I can catch that.
    Yes everyone has access to our forums we know...

    Side note: What linkshell are you in?

    Side Side Note: Still a virgin?
    Again, not relevant. Missed the context. I just thought it was a funny screenshot is all.

    Again, irrelevant, but I'll just answer none. I spend a good chunk of my playtime crafting, or just duoing.

    And not since Arth sent me pictures of his sister-in-laws, and I cut a hole in thier mouths and stuck my dick in it.

  19. #279
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    This dude that used to be in my shell asked this in our forums not a game screenshot but thought it was hilarious....

    getting a tatoo, but not sure what, i was thinking the violator rose, but idk, i don't want anything chinese faggotry, or wapanese

    so suggest!

    violator rose


    http://www.depechemode.se/Albums/ima...ator_large.jpg


    or something like this ;o

    nsfw
    Hows the rose asy?

  20. #280
    Asy
    Asy is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    788
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Your (favorite/best looking/funniest) FFXI screenshots: 2

    It's good. How's life treatin' ya? What, with Queen Crab supposedly running the show now? Glad to see her vaginal excrements ran thier course, and took the helm.

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1673
    Last Post: 2015-02-27, 14:58
  2. Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 2009-02-17, 12:34
  3. Replies: 3148
    Last Post: 2007-04-15, 13:13