The Besieged stuff just screams for an emergency maintenance. Wut.
The Besieged stuff just screams for an emergency maintenance. Wut.
Read the post above you.Originally Posted by TB
You do know it's possible to exit into Wajaom or Bhaflau through the doors that never close and just run around to the postern entrance into Whitegate. Hardly sol.Originally Posted by Xerlic
<obligatory fafnir just moved into NA time complaint>
Just passing on what I heard. I hate besieged since it's just a lagfest to me, so I never go. I just heard that people were stuck in Al Zahbi and couldn't get out.Originally Posted by Raylinn
they shut ifrit down yesterday to try and fix the lvl 0 undead swarm that was attacking... then after server came back up i guess it happened again.
http://i18.tinypic.com/6c4apah.jpg
Shhh! You're taking away from the BLMs making a killing selling D2s for 100k a pop.Originally Posted by Raylinn
Level 0 undead attacking? What's that like?Originally Posted by Elvren
Did nothing happen or was it just a really easy Beseiged?
Ruke, update your LJ. I'm in need of something different instead of staring at all your gearsets![]()
The forces must have divided by 0 to break the beseiged.
Maybe Lamian babies attacked.. Oo;
They'd look like tadpoles, with swords. Itd be the cutest invasion ever.
umm... couldnt really tell. just the usual beseiged.. a lag fest. dont know if medusa was wondering around though.
How long until the Bush administration attempts something like this to avoid reinstating the draft?Originally Posted by Xerlic
Man I had a bunch of people ready to goto get Voyager Sallets today too.
Yeah, I had ToD on Charybdis. A friend of mine has been wanting Joyeuse for months. ; ;
On a semi serious note, i cant believe the level of emoness that can go for this NM, which, all things considered is quite, quite uncontested.Originally Posted by Midnightjade
There was a guy who even bought help from the GS to get it @.@, talk about not having friends ;;
Thought I haven't heard much from SSG these days, there was a group of RMT on Kujata that would gladly assist anyone in fighting Charybdis any time it was up. They even congratulated whoever got it and helped raise up any dead participants or spectators. Quite nice peoples for the Siren Hair hungry sons of bitches they were... though they also invited me to lot Minstrel's Coat. ^o^Originally Posted by Tajin
I had a friend a few weeks back trying to help someone get one, they were getting frustrated because they kept getting outclaimed on it. On Asura, a lot of people show up when this NM is due, I really dont understand it either.Originally Posted by Tajin
Joyeuse was a nightmare for me personally and most people I know. Charby is the reincarnation of Satan I'm sure of it.
I didn't have a problem with him, I did camp him for 8 hours after server up though. It will probably be a nightmare to get a second one though...