Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 130
  1. #61
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Well, the STR down stuff, Bio, Elegy, etc, has always been weird in ToAU.. I just wanted the other stuff fixed, and I hadn't done much since update that really allowed me to see it (Dynamis, etc, when I turn off filters), so thanks for letting me know it was fixed.

  2. #62
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Having to use <t> is the lose.. wastes time when I try to -na/Erase since by instinct I'll go without the <t> first and have to redo it..

  3. #63
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    745
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I too always used <t> in my macros... not that hard to go back and edit that in .
    Actually, I also wrote the <t> and <me> into all my macros. After the update, none of my BRD enfeeble macros were working, so either:

    A) The update ninja'd them out or
    B) I just forgot on that macro palette (and highly fucking unlikely, cuz I thought you needed the <t> so I always put it).

  4. #64
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    16
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Well, the slow, paralyze, gravity ones seem to be fixed for both enfeebling and erasing, I haven't gotten a chance to merit since the update so I don't know about the other effects.

    As for the <t>, it has never been an issue for me for macros, since those all have <t> in them, but I play WHM for most events and changing macros for every event is a pain, so there are some spells I don't have macroed at all, and there are certain situations where, for example, everyone gets slept and I need to toss a Curaga, or maybe having to cast Raise II (which I almost never use) in a pinch or something, and I've always just left off the <t> to save time in those pinch situations. That's the reason it bothers me a lot, because I end up forgetting that the <t> can't be implied anymore, which wastes time (and if time wasn't an issue I would just pick the spell out of the magic list anyway).

  5. #65
    sb
    sb is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    575
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    I really wish they would fix the PS2 sudden blackscreen freeze up that has been occurring (at least to people on my server) since this last update.

  6. #66
    Ashira
    Guest

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by skurlover
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I too always used <t> in my macros... not that hard to go back and edit that in .
    Actually, I also wrote the <t> and <me> into all my macros. After the update, none of my BRD enfeeble macros were working, so either:

    A) The update ninja'd them out or
    B) I just forgot on that macro palette (and highly fucking unlikely, cuz I thought you needed the <t> so I always put it).
    Meh, all my macros have it, it was more the fast use of spells that I miss not having to use <t> for. Tabbing through people to use -nas after AoEs, or use of like, Cure II which I do not have macroed, or even other Cures when I'm already tabbing to the next person after using it.. or for sleeps, etc, so I don't have to spam my macros with the /p announcement when it doesn't go off properly the first time and gear is in place. /shrug

    I have always made a lot of use of typing out names anyway, especially in Dynamis etc when it's hard to tab amongst crowds quickly, but when I'm tabbing through to see HP in other alliances I'd often just type out "/ma "Cure III"" and then hit my macro to make sure gear was in place because it was just that bit quicker. And when people's names are like, Ryagipibomyupi (whose name I practiced typing repeatedly when he joined my LS just for such a purpose), it can get annoying to type that out for spells. ._.

    It's just a lot of little things really, that makes this inconvenient. Most annoyingly noticeable for me is probably the Sneak/Invis thing though. I'd type /ma Sneak <me>, then just /ma Invisible. Targeting others, I just typed /ma Sneak, /ma Invisible.. so yeah.

  7. #67
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    619
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by sb
    I really wish they would fix the PS2 sudden blackscreen freeze up that has been occurring (at least to people on my server) since this last update.
    GDI, this has been happening to me during besieged lately. Also what's the deal with Level 8 besieged? Lv.7 was cool, Lv.8 is a pain in the ass.

  8. #68
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    that's kind of funny... exped with my LS member with Apoc yesterday and he was using Guillotine cause said something was wrong with Catastrophe o_O

    lol @ the e thing

    EDIT:

    Have you guys noticed capitalization when typing spells doesn't matter anymore? As a RDM, I type a lot of my seplls out when i'm doing things cause it's faster than the menu for me, and this used to be a real hassle. Now th ehassle is adding <t> -.-

  9. #69
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    915
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    about the auto-trans/location thing, all the auto-trans for locations match the conquest/besieged map

    I think it's silly for them to constantly change things like auto-trans but using the conquest map names as the example isn't a bad idea :/

  10. #70
    Predictably Unpredictable
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    After 3+ years of using the old auto-translated zones and not using <t>, the changes make no fucking sense.

  11. #71
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,390
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    If they can make capitalization not matter for spell casting.. as a compromise making <T> work as well as <t> would be really nice

  12. #72
    Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    723
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Has anyone else noticed that <bt> does not work anymore on alliance purple targets?

  13. #73
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Some people I know were saying the <t> thing was made for some types of bots, or something. But it didn't make much sense to me, why would that matter? I dunno though, have no idea how any bot works so maybe it would matter

  14. #74
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by Viena
    Has anyone else noticed that <bt> does not work anymore on alliance purple targets?
    Can't remember that ever working right for me, the target would always have to be red. :/

  15. #75
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Jun. 8, 2007 23:30 [PDT] From: FINAL FANTASY XI
    Current Known Issues (Jun. 8)


    - Amount of damage inflicted by the weapon skill "Catastrophe" has decreased, and does not drain target's HP.
    Noticed this the day after. Zophiel tested on Lv0 rabbits and capped at 300ish damage.

  16. #76
    Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    723
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by Karinastar
    Quote Originally Posted by Viena
    Has anyone else noticed that <bt> does not work anymore on alliance purple targets?
    Can't remember that ever working right for me, the target would always have to be red. :/
    Previously, it would point to the red mob, but if there was none, it would have effect on your current target.
    Now, it points to the red mob, but if there is none, it prompts a command error.

    I used it in many macros instead of <t> as a small safeguard, but now I'll have to edit them as they wouldn't work in any way 2/3ds of the time while in allies.

    In my opinion this tag always had a poor implementation, it should target any of the claimed mobs that you have permission to engage, regardless if they are purple or red. To begin with, all claimed mobs that you can engage should appear in red. In my opinion, it would make some things much less confusing at a times.

  17. #77
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,446
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    They need to fix Cata before I /wrist, been playing WAR all week and really miss my DRK.

  18. #78
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Not being able to do spells and such without <t> makes baby moogles cry.

    Tell you one thing, though- it explains why they took the extra day. This version must have had something that turned it into clusterfuck central.

  19. #79
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    Quote Originally Posted by Avé
    Quote Originally Posted by sb
    I really wish they would fix the PS2 sudden blackscreen freeze up that has been occurring (at least to people on my server) since this last update.
    GDI, this has been happening to me during besieged lately. Also what's the deal with Level 8 besieged? Lv.7 was cool, Lv.8 is a pain in the ass.
    I think lvl 8 was simply implemented to make servers lose the AC

  20. #80
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Current Known Issues (Jun. 8, 2007)

    We lost for the first time in a L O N G time, but we got the AC back about 4-5 hours later anyways.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 2007-11-21, 02:43
  2. Current Known Issues (Nov. 6)
    By Khalil in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2007-11-13, 17:51
  3. Current Known Issues (Aug. 30)
    By Khalil in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 400
    Last Post: 2007-09-04, 09:20
  4. Current Known Issues (Aug. 29)
    By Reality in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2007-08-30, 18:38
  5. Current Known Issues (Mar. 8)
    By Fhqwghads in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 2007-03-15, 14:19
  6. Details on Current Known Issue (Jul. 25)
    By Mekami in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-07-25, 20:07
  7. Details on Current Known Issues (no fix for RNGs, sorry...)
    By layoneil in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2005-07-21, 12:53