Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
My friend Quelthos went there just for ballista. Tell him sup'Originally Posted by Kuya
wth is ballista?
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...GXBTD2NK5C.jpgOriginally Posted by Dense
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
that whole quote and getting bigger thing is getting WAY overused.
zoom is never overused
it is when it's not even funny
I was just showing the right way to do it 'cause someone said "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG". I think I've only found like 2-3 that have actually made me laugh. (The first one I saw and the teenage "suns.")Originally Posted by Lordwafik
You're way over used.Originally Posted by Lordwafik
That's what she said?Originally Posted by senoska
Ohhh snap!Originally Posted by Auspice
Originally Posted by Lordwafik
Originally Posted by Lordwafik
8)Originally Posted by Lordwafik
I'd raise you a 'i see what you did there' but I think that's getting overused too. ;_;
Yet another thread derailed to pointlessness. Good job.![]()