Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 351
  1. #1
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,277
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    Bannable Offenses (updated 12/20/11) AND GENERAL READ THIS INFO (updated 8/20/14)

    8/20/14: In order to condense some of the stickies in the General Section, we've merged the rules along with General READ THIS INFO.

    Bannable:
    Posting download links to ANY copyrighted materials. Music, movies, books, comics, idfc. Don't do it or Ragns will eat you.
    Original thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/108...86#post4951586 : the reason for the above

    Rickrolling
    posting stupid topics
    trolling
    necrobumping
    erasing the initial post of a topic after the topic has been replied too
    making stupid topics over and over again in general, get to spam
    posting only, "+1"
    quote train
    mod sass when you dont know what the fuck
    Single word responses that do not add any legitimacy to a topic. Responses must be valid and on topic or an infraction or ban might be issued on a case by case basis.


    ---

    BG FAQS

    The FAQ section is for all things gaming and BG and funny so we are looking to you to help us expand it and make it even better. The system for the FAQs uses wiki code so you can add almost anything needed with the (insert link here on what coding language to use).

    http://www.bluegartr.com/faqs/

    If you have any questions about what should and shouldnt be added to the section please feel free to message myself or any of the staff, we can help you decide what section it should be.
    Original thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/116...G-FAQS-FAQ-YOU!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #2
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,191
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    What about necro? Should add that
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #3
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    I think people erasing their post is a bannable offense as well?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #4
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,296
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    do stupid topics count as the what do you use stuff? please.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #5
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    find a topic by guartz, theres an example.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #6

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Erasing a post is bannable? under what circumstances?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCursedGatts
    Erasing a post is bannable? under what circumstances?
    Erasing the original post is bannable
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #8

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCursedGatts
    Erasing a post is bannable? under what circumstances?
    Erasing the original post is bannable
    Wasn't It the OP, like you said, and any useful information in the thread? I dunno I am a little hazy on my bannable stuff
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #9
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,843
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCursedGatts
    Erasing a post is bannable? under what circumstances?
    The old bannable offenses list included something like erasing the OP if your thread ends up taking a turn for the worse. But judging from that one thread on the advanced forum, it's not bannable anymore.

    I like the old bannable offenses list, this one isn't as creative or enforcible.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #10

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    find a topic by guartz, theres an example.

    he's averaging almost 16 posts a day, lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #11

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio
    Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    find a topic by guartz, theres an example.

    he's averaging almost 16 posts a day, lol
    How the fuck is that possible?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #12

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio
    Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    find a topic by guartz, theres an example.

    he's averaging almost 16 posts a day, lol
    How the fuck is that possible?
    Lies.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #13
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,159
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    why is ibtl bannable?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #14

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    why is ibtl bannable?
    Because its stupid and contributes nothing to the thread. It's not funny, smart, or anything.

    Why would you WANT to do it?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    969
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    why is ibtl bannable?
    Because its stupid and contributes nothing to the thread. It's not funny, smart, or anything.

    Why would you WANT to do it?
    +1
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #16
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Erasing the text in your OP has always been a bannable offense, I think.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #17
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio
    Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    find a topic by guartz, theres an example.

    he's averaging almost 16 posts a day, lol
    How the fuck is that possible?
    It's easy to make a lot of posts when you don't care about sounding even reasonably intelligent.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #18
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Intense
    Erasing the text in your OP has always been a bannable offense, I think.
    As it damn well should. If you're going to be an idiot as in OP, everyone should see it as opposed to the first few people that are able to read the original text.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #19

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by MF Perm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    why is ibtl bannable?
    Because its stupid and contributes nothing to the thread. It's not funny, smart, or anything.

    Why would you WANT to do it?
    +1
    As someone with a stupidly high post count I feel qualified to say it makes no difference.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #20
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,159
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Bannable Offenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin
    why is ibtl bannable?
    Because its stupid and contributes nothing to the thread. It's not funny, smart, or anything.
    Why would you WANT to do it?
    Because if i do it (which i have) is because the thread is: not funny, smart, or anything. also its stupid and contributes nothing to the forums.

    I do understand your point of view though. Also this is BG so their turf their rules anyway :D.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag