Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1415
  1. #181
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    Just ordered 3 copies of Visa Ultimate, got the confirmation e-mail. I'm in complete shock... This is actually going to ship. I went to the local Wal Mart and asked about their returns, they said as long as it's unopened they'll take it for a FULL refund ($400 each). I'm dancing right now but you can't see it.
    Wait though don't you need a receipt?

  2. #182
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyuki
    anyone know how to use livemacro? It isnt working for me.

    Its exactly like the directions say...
    Enter a game, start playing, enter the %s. If you succeed, follow the directions. If it fails, retry.

  3. #183
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Is it possible we could get in serious trouble for using the LiveMacro to exploit them for their prizes?

  4. #184
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Nothing in the TOS about it. I wouldnt go ordering mass Vistas though, I'm sticking to one for now.

  5. #185
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Just ordered a 360 controller to see if this works... got my confirmation email, wee, free controller... now onto Vista, go!

  6. #186
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I went to Wal-Mart, not only do they not hold Windows Vista Ultimate, but all full refunds are receipt ONRY. D:

    You can only buy Vista Ultimate via Online on Wal-Mart's website.

  7. #187
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I know for a fact Office Max has it there :3

  8. #188
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    I went to Wal-Mart, not only do they not hold Windows Vista Ultimate, but all full refunds are receipt ONRY. D:

    You can only buy Vista Ultimate via Online on Wal-Mart's website.
    I forgot how your Wal Mart is indicative of every Wal Mart in the USA.

  9. #189
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Well, just got 4 ultimates lol, all shipped to different addresses, etc. etc. etc., let the waiting games (10 sec. pause) begin!

  10. #190
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Ive been gone for the fourth, but while being out, I got my confirmation order on my first vista and racked up another 6000 on a different account. Checked one of the 4 or 5 walmarts around me and they didn't carry it. I'm thinking, if this actually works, I'll hold them for the day after christmas. If they are unopened, they'll take them without receipt and at least issue store credit. I can buy a shit ton of diapers with 1200+ dollars (or however many vista's i get). This has to be some type of marketing ploy by MS. They know that giving vista's for 6000 points, they are gonna get hammered with orders. I always laugh at conspiracy theories, but this one really makes me wonder

  11. #191
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yeah I thought the same. My only theory is just to get people to use the damn OS, cause I definitely do not plan to use my copy, even when it is free. One of the Service Packs is probably coming out soon, so all those Vistas = people needing new service packs + all the searches you do = more money.

  12. #192
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm kinda addicted to the games, I wanna see if I can get 2 moar Just in case the bots stop working, save the points for laterrrrrr or get that XXXL t-shirt.

  13. #193
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Grrrr. I keep having issues with Livebot running but not getting me any points. I don't have the latest version of IE though... would that be a problem? I tried DL'ing it but don't have a legit copy of windows so can't finish installation process.

  14. #194
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    So... I ordered vista and I'm a bit worried because I changed it to my gmail account for the email but I forgot to erase the _ in the email (my gmail one has no underscore) so does it send you a link you have to click to confirm or just a code?

  15. #195
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Grrrr. I keep having issues with Livebot running but not getting me any points. I don't have the latest version of IE though... would that be a problem? I tried DL'ing it but don't have a legit copy of windows so can't finish installation process.
    Is it always or only once in a while... I think if its once in a while its normal since it does it for me as well.

  16. #196
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    63
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Grrrr. I keep having issues with Livebot running but not getting me any points. I don't have the latest version of IE though... would that be a problem? I tried DL'ing it but don't have a legit copy of windows so can't finish installation process.
    i don't have a legit copy either lol, but follow this

    http://technotonic.blogspot.com/2007/01 ... er-70.html

  17. #197
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Windows Live is a new MS product, and they want it to be the #1 used search engine and such. Legally they are not allowed to "pay off" companys/people to force Live to be on the top, I believe Google is currently.

    So, as im sure as youve all noticed, that when you play these games you are using the Live search engine. So instead of illegaly directly paying people, they are giving away free products to people for playing games. Ofcourse the real purpose is to add hits to Live. Sure MS loses a few $ giving away these things, but in the long run, its pretty pety because of all the ad support on Live.

    So were basiclly getting paid to help MS boost their sales.



    Im gonna call the walmarts around here and see if I can return for cash, if not, ill just wait till I can get an XBOX.

  18. #198
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Raikku
    I know for a fact Office Max has it there :3
    any word on whether they will take it without receipt? xD

    btw just ordered first vista :D yay!

  19. #199
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Live macro kicks total fucking ass

    Got my vista in about 2 hours while I went for dinner and a walk. Exu you might want to contact microsoft somehow, I use a gmail account and I received my confirmation email about 30 seconds after I submitted my order. Who says things that are too good to be true are? :D

  20. #200
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Howd you get Vista so quick? No game offers 6000 points total, so you gotta switch the bot to a new game every 20min or so...

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24