Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1415
  1. #201
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Flexicon I don't think has a limit, or at least I didnt reach it. I got the 1k chiktionary limit last night and I kept trying to play today but couldnt. Then i ran livemacro for flexicon and i came back and had 6.4k tickets lol

  2. #202
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    My flexicon capped out at like 2.5k :/

  3. #203
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    681
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    My flexicon capped out at like 2.5k :/
    Wow that sucks lol, I swear I must have gotten about 9k from flexicon alone, I'm at about 20k tickets now

  4. #204
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yeah, flexicon caps out at around 9500 or so, 370 runs of the macro gets you really close.

  5. #205
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    47
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    is it possible to get the zune on one account? Got about 4 vistas coming my way and I'd like to get a zune just incase i cant take them back, how about the 360?

  6. #206
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    473
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    So with livemacro you have to actually be able to solve some of this stuff? Not being from the US makes it hard, so i cant really solve anything

  7. #207
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Woot, got my first copy of Vista en-route. It's selling for $230-$240ish on ebay at the moment. Looks like the top credit-getters have 31k right now, need 35k for xbox360. They'll have to wait for more puzzles to open up. Zune is 20k, so it's feasible on one account right now. Now, should I open additional accounts and just spam Vista, or what...hmmm...

  8. #208
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    For some reason I can't get Livemacro to work correctly. It fails every time no matter what. I feel like I'm missing some step or something when I'm supposed to enter the percentages each time :\

  9. #209
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    Nothing in the TOS about it. I wouldnt go ordering mass Vistas though, I'm sticking to one for now.
    4. How You May Not Use the Service.

    In using the service, you may not:

    use the service in a way that harms us or our affiliates, resellers, distributors, and/or vendors (collectively, the “Microsoft parties”), or any customer of a Microsoft party;
    use any portion of the service as a destination linked from any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
    use any unauthorized third party software or service to access the Microsoft instant messaging network (currently known as the .NET Messenger service);
    use any automated process or service to access and/or use the service (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by Microsoft, or “meta-searching”);
    use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service;
    damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network(s) connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service; or
    resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service.
    Doubt they can detect them though.

  10. #210
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    473
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    This thing keeps failing ; ; what do i do?

    Can anyone tell me the exact percentages they are using for flexicon? in order?

  11. #211
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Like I said on the last page, I think the mouse goes too fast/too slow for some machines.

    I usually manually hit the play new game button and position the mouse so it hits the skip button on its own, then I hit quit and ok manually. It keeps me from getting too far ahead or too far behind. It sends the packets (I guess?) when the bot clicks skip, or whatever it sends to make the game think you got 100% (even though mine says 0% and still gives me 25 tickets).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater
    Tips for those who cant use Livemacro, you can do it manually, I believe Livemacro goes too fast/too slow for some machines. Just try and find a speed for your machine, let Livemacro run and click all the buttons yourself, yes your mouse will jump around a lot, but hey... it's better then doing the puzzles.

    I just got 3.2k in Flexicon doing that! gogo vista

  12. #212
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    well i figured out what was wrong with my compter i had my mouse set to left handed so it kept making other things pop up instead of working i feel sooo damn stupid. But hey 6,000 and climbing.

  13. #213
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    473
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I cant get past the percentages!! Please help

  14. #214
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doleman
    For some reason I can't get Livemacro to work correctly. It fails every time no matter what. I feel like I'm missing some step or something when I'm supposed to enter the percentages each time :\
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT MOVE THE GAMES WINDOW IT FUCKS IT UP! I don't know why it does but every time I had adjusted the window in any way before entering percents it would fail every single time.

  15. #215
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikith
    Quote Originally Posted by Doleman
    For some reason I can't get Livemacro to work correctly. It fails every time no matter what. I feel like I'm missing some step or something when I'm supposed to enter the percentages each time :\
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT MOVE THE GAMES WINDOW IT FUCKS IT UP! I don't know why it does but every time I had adjusted the window in any way before entering percents it would fail every single time.
    as weird as that swounds its the truth if you wana make sure its working you can move the bottom up only. Just enopugh to see a few pass fails and if the game lags even a little it seams to throw off the game. My computers not the best but its geting the job done good enough

  16. #216
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I have no idea how to use this damn livemacro -- you have to keep feeding it answers? The readme's are "run the program, enter it a percentage"

  17. #217
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Say you're using it for Flexicon, you have to enter an answer or two, give it the completion percentage, answer another two questions, give it the completion percentage again. After one or two cycles of doing this, it'll come up with something like "How many times would you like to loop this program?"

    If you keep getting the "Failed. Try again." thing, restart your computer. Worked for me, but I can't understand why it would be necessary to do that.

    With that said, mine won't do shit for Flexicon lol. Just keeps clicking help or skip, that's a lot of help.

  18. #218
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden
    Just keeps clicking help or skip, that's a lot of help
    it makes your pointer move in a exaction pattern every time if its hitting help you didn't have it in the right places when you started.


    edit: and whats the site where i can check to confirm my thing was order or shipped. I still haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail but i did get the points taken away can't wait to see if this actually works.

  19. #219
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by killerx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden
    Just keeps clicking help or skip, that's a lot of help
    it makes your pointer move in a exaction pattern every time if its hitting help you didn't have it in the right places when you started.
    Yeah I read up a bit on the thread here and re-opened the window, tried it again. Works fine, was awesome to see 25 points every like 5 seconds lol. Apparently I moved the window, that's why it was clicking skip and help. Whoops.

    I'm actually curious to see how many more points I can get from Flexicon, since it's the only game I've been playing legit. It's pretty fun, but it's time for me to make some cash. I'll have fun after I get a few Vista. Oh, I'll have loads of fun with the money...

  20. #220
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Flexicon stopped at like, 381 games I guess for me.

Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24