Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1415
  1. #261
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Try to answer questions from other areas of the puzzle. Ever since I started doing that it hasn't given me any problems. Bleh, edit. Anyways, at times when you enter the % after answering 4-5 Q, it might not work. However, I tried to imput the % like 3 times and it accepted it (w/o answering any more questions) weird shit, as long as it works ;o

  2. #262
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Are you using IE6?

    IE7 seems to be giving people a lot of trouble, roll back to 6 if you're on it.
    Can't, IE6 just gives me errors when I try to open.

    To the other, I get told to do it after 1 question, others say multiple, none of them worked. The guide where I got the LiveMacro said 1-2 questions for the first time I input the %. I guess i'll try solely 1 question each.

  3. #263
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vixy
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Are you using IE6?

    IE7 seems to be giving people a lot of trouble, roll back to 6 if you're on it.
    Can't, IE6 just gives me errors when I try to open.

    To the other, I get told to do it after 1 question, others say multiple, none of them worked. The guide where I got the LiveMacro said 1-2 questions for the first time I input the %. I guess i'll try solely 1 question each.
    Try 5 or 6 questions, if it doesn't work, I simply close it and start from scratch. Like I mentioned above, after answering a couple of questions, imput the % twice, or thrice, if it doesn't accept it, keep answering questions.

  4. #264
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    The program can be a pain in the ass to get going sometimes. You just have to keep trying. I've had it go on the first time sometimes, and sometimes on the 10th try.

    I've found my best success to be when:

    1) Open Club Live
    2) Choose your game
    3) When the game opens up in the new window, close the old window
    4) Click "Start New Game"
    5) Open LiveMacro
    6) Follow directions
    7) ???
    8 ) Profit

    I don't know if it's just a coincidence or not.


    On another note I wonder how long till the program gets shut down. If a lot of people are using LiveMacro, they aren't making any money off all the search hits. With people ordering 6+ copies of Vista it's probably a matter of time. I run Live Search with LiveMacro...but I don't know if that helps or not.

  5. #265
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Got my two Vistas ordered with 5k left.

  6. #266
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    88
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I keep maxing out on points for each game, the only game I have left is Dingbats, hope these games refresh tomorrow so I can play them again

  7. #267
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    interesting...

    ordered first vista and didnt get a confirmation e-mail but ordered my second and got one right away...

    whatever

  8. #268
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    So in about 2 hours I'll have enough points for um...15 ish more copies of vista. Me and this other guys at work each made like 10 accounts and left them running on the lab computers before we left.

    Think ordering 15 would be a bit much?

  9. #269
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Hmm I didn't get an confirmation mail for my Zune but I did get one for my Leather Case. I looked on the help section and it makes it seem as if as long as the points were deducted you have nothing to worry about.. The order is in my Club Account history.

    Anyone else who didn't get a confirmation mail, please let me know if you got your prize.

  10. #270
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Cant we get in some sort of trouble for this > >?

  11. #271
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska
    Cant we get in some sort of trouble for this > >?
    If caught they would probably only suspend service... Oh well... We can make new accnts.

  12. #272
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    28
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    for people not getting confirmation e-mails...it says when you sign up and it has you create a hotmail account that you need to first check your inbox in order to receive e-mails.

  13. #273
    evilbau
    Guest

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAoushi
    for people not getting confirmation e-mails...it says when you sign up and it has you create a hotmail account that you need to first check your inbox in order to receive e-mails.
    thank you, i was getting worried about that first redemption, but that makes a lot of sense.

  14. #274
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    871
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Nothing like getting 10 of your friends at a LAN party to login as you and actually doing the games:

    http://www.stfcc.org/misc/vroom.jpg

  15. #275
    evilbau
    Guest

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowknight26
    Nothing like getting 10 of your friends at a LAN party to login as you and actually doing the games:

    http://www.stfcc.org/misc/vroom.jpg

    why stop there? sounds like you should start a gil farm

  16. #276
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm using regular emails (like actual ones you pay for, one's from my ISP and the other one from work) and I haven't received the confirmation emails, but I did get a confirmation number when I placed it on their site... not that it helps me since there isn't any customer support.

  17. #277
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Hmm, I've been getting all confirmations, maybe because I'm using the hotmail accounts. But anyways, I'm running out of physical addresses (6 in total) >< And I don't want to get more than 1 vista per address, it may look more "suspicious" than what really is. Although, I've been bustin' mah hump playing non-stop ;o

  18. #278
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    @22k with a few games left still, I really hope they unlock enough points for XBOX.

  19. #279
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora
    Hmm, I've been getting all confirmations, maybe because I'm using the hotmail accounts. But anyways, I'm running out of physical addresses (6 in total) >< And I don't want to get more than 1 vista per address, it may look more "suspicious" than what really is. Although, I've been bustin' mah hump playing non-stop ;o
    Honestly, I don't think it seems suspicious after thinking about it for a bit. They give you the option to order more than one at a time anyway, the maximum you can order at a time is five, and compared to some of the other things the Vista is really not that many points.

  20. #280
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I just noticed that I only have 1k for chicktonary when the cap is 7k.. whats up with that?

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24