Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1415
  1. #281
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I just noticed that I only have 1k for chicktonary when the cap is 7k.. whats up with that?

    Same here, I get the cap on other games, but not chicktionary

  2. #282
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Is everyone having problems with livemacro trying on a laptop? I've tried 4 desktops, all worked with livemacro. 3 laptops, none worked.

    I'm thinking it has something to do with the touchpad, maybe you need a real mouse in for it to work.

    So far, I've been using the chicktionary bot on my laptops, get them capped on it. Then after my desktops are capped on flexicon I'm gonna run the accounts I got capped on chicktionary with.

  3. #283
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Using a Thinkpad T42, WinXP, IE7
    Works fine.
    It shouldn't have to do with your input device, you could unplug your mouse on a desktop and it'd still work, its sending the instruction to move the mouse directly.

  4. #284
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I just tried this shit out, being a little skeptical from all this hoo-hah

    I already have 7,600+ within 1 hour?

    Am I doing this right? lol

    Then how the hell do you get a X-Box 360?

    In 5 hours I can get 1?

    WTF?

    There must be a f'n catch, I know I read throught the thread that there are caps, but for how long? daily? weekly? monthly?

    I mean if this turns out to be amazing, hello M$ and God Bless you!

  5. #285
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I just noticed that I only have 1k for chicktonary when the cap is 7k.. whats up with that?

    Same here, I get the cap on other games, but not chicktionary
    Chicktionary cap is now 1000...they changed it.

  6. #286
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I just noticed that I only have 1k for chicktonary when the cap is 7k.. whats up with that?

    Same here, I get the cap on other games, but not chicktionary
    This is the thing that worries me.

    Clearly they capped Chicktionary at 1k at some point after the contest started. What I worry is that they'll release more puzzles so that one single account can get, maybe, say 38k total.

    But...the only accounts that can hit the 38k cap are the ones that capped out Chicktionary when it was a 7k cap, not 1k. The rest of us are sitting around with our capped out accounts and no chance of getting an xbox360.

    I mean, of course the 5 Vistas are worth more than the xbox, which is fine, but I'd be surprised if they open the xbox360 prize up to such rampant and obvious botting. I bet they'll "fix" something before the 35k total is possible.

  7. #287
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    373
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm starting to get the sense that it's only locked out if you play it too much in a short time span. Like if you do 300, 300, 300, etc it won't lock it.

    Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm not able to play chicktionary.

  8. #288
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Woot, got windows vista! now onto some other stuffs..

  9. #289
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by GraveRobberX
    I just tried this shit out, being a little skeptical from all this hoo-hah

    I already have 7,600+ within 1 hour?

    Am I doing this right? lol

    Then how the hell do you get a X-Box 360?

    In 5 hours I can get 1?

    WTF?

    There must be a f'n catch, I know I read throught the thread that there are caps, but for how long? daily? weekly? monthly?

    I mean if this turns out to be amazing, hello M$ and God Bless you!
    You realize we're not exactly doing this the legit way right?

    To honestly get these points for vista would take a few months more than likely..

  10. #290
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    anyone getting an email from mailto:[email protected] after they've ordered vista/zune/w.e? topic is "Points Customer Service" and theres no body..

  11. #291
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by tribute
    anyone getting an email from mailto:[email protected] after they've ordered vista/zune/w.e? topic is "Points Customer Service" and theres no body..
    ...fuck. I got that also, no body. They're onto us!

    duh duh dummmmm!

    http://www.incentivelogic.com/
    We help our clients achieve their business goals by using incentive programs to modify behavior.
    I assume that incentivelogic is the company that microsoft hired to implement their incentive program - which means they are probably alot more bot-savvy than we were hoping.

    I has a feeling we (or at least Tribute and I) are fucked.

  12. #292
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    chill, they're the ones running the website apparently.

    http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5171/33859460rs3.jpg

    look at the email in the letter that came with that vista.

    And if it won't work? Meh, wasn't expecting it to anyways tbh.

  13. #293
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Got that empty email too... hmm

    Taken from the BBB:

    According to information in the Bureau files, it appears that the company (http://www.incentivelogic.com) is no longer in business. The phone numbers the Bureau had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The Bureau's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

    Principal: Mr. William McCormick, President
    Customer Contact: Mr. William McCormick, President
    Email Address: mailto:[email protected]
    File Open Date: October 2003
    TOB Classification: Computers-Software & Services
    BBB Membership: This company is not a member.
    odd <_<

    Then again MSN probably brought it back up to life?:

    Report as of July 5, 2007
    Copyright© 2007 Better Business Bureau®, Inc.
    Take it with a grain of salt though...

  14. #294
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    well i guess time will tell.. i just wish they either said "you stupid botter you get nothing!" or "hey we're clueless and are shipping your prize! please continue ripping us off" in the email so i didn't have to wonder about wth it means.

  15. #295
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    A bunch of people on the forum that the OP linked on the first post has a bunch of people saying they got that email too.

    Anyways! Just ordered 2 copies of vista, and an xbox controller. Having another account go now, probably gonna get a zune with that one.

  16. #296
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,883
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    The question is, has anyone not botted and ordered anything of substance? If so, did they get an email or no?

  17. #297
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    lol glad i wasn't the only one that got it i was like wtf is up with this blank e-mail

    edit:
    oh and if any one cares this is what a confirmation e-mail looks like



    Live Search Club - Order Confirmation
    From: Live Search Club (mailto:[email protected])
    Medium risk You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
    Sent:
    Thu 7/05/07 10:38 PM
    To:
    mailto:[email protected]



    logo

    Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

    Your order confirmation # is: *********

    Your order details are as follows:
    Shipping Address: 503 ***** **********, ** *****
    Item Description: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
    Quantity: 1
    Estimated Ship Date: 8/30/2007

    just got it after i made my last post so yay? lol

  18. #298
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,539
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    You guys are going to need a new copy of Windows when you download a virus you think is a good bot

  19. #299
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    You guys are going to need a new copy of Windows when you download a virus you think is a good bot
    You're just jealous.

  20. #300
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden
    Quote Originally Posted by Devek
    You guys are going to need a new copy of Windows when you download a virus you think is a good bot
    You're just jealous.
    Fine with me. I bot on the lab computers. And if anything goes wrong on those I'll just run our image program and have the problem fixed in 10 minutes

    So, who's gonna paypal me 20$ for telling you guys about this

Page 15 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24