Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1415
  1. #461
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    thats gotta be trackable or exploiting some bug thats gonna be easy for them to check if its not even clicking <_<

  2. #462
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    It was a bitch getting Elvis Lives to work even on the new version. Anyone else?

  3. #463
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    holy shit, love this

  4. #464
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by izembo
    thats gotta be trackable or exploiting some bug thats gonna be easy for them to check if its not even clicking <_<
    I think it's just using FlashPlayers protocol or something to make it think it's getting clicked my a mouse. It is still getting clicked, just by nothing physcial.



    I think ill get two more Vistas and call it quits. I may make a new account to get max points and just wait for XBOX though.

  5. #465
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwelch
    Quote Originally Posted by Email
    Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

    Your order confirmation # is: (`-')b

    Your order details are as follows:
    Shipping Address: \(`A')/
    Item Description: Microsoft Zune
    Quantity: 1
    Estimated Ship Date: 9/2/2007

    Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

    Continue having fun with Live Search Club - - Play Games Now!

    Sincerely,
    The Live Search Club Tea
    Now let's keep our fingers crossed that they're actually gonna ship them soon, if ever lol..
    can some on tell me how to set this up. I do everything that the say and i see nothing happening.

  6. #466
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail for either of the things I ordered, which I ordered on the 5th. Starting to doubt I'm going to get them lol.

  7. #467
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaden
    Still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation e-mail for either of the things I ordered, which I ordered on the 5th. Starting to doubt I'm going to get them lol.
    Not only will you most likely not get any sort of shipping confirmation, but seeing as how you ordered it on the 5th (Thursday), I'd wait and give them more than one and a half business days before you start discounting that it's ever coming.

  8. #468
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    12 Vistas
    10 Ringtones
    4 Xbox Controllers
    1 Webcam
    1 USB drive
    1 Xbox360 Arcade Unplugged
    1 Project Gotham Racing
    1 USB Drive
    1 Pair of headphones
    1 shirt
    6 Movie Passes


    Thanks MS

  9. #469
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBob
    12 Vistas
    10 Ringtones
    4 Xbox Controllers
    1 Webcam
    1 USB drive
    1 Xbox360 Arcade Unplugged
    1 Project Gotham Racing
    1 USB Drive
    1 Pair of headphones
    1 shirt
    6 Movie Passes


    Thanks MS
    Nice

    I'm:
    5x Zunes
    5x Zune cases
    8x Vistas
    2x Xbox Controllers
    At the moment, probably going for more zunes/vista next

    Now I'm setting up Vmware and gonna load up a bunch of virtual machines <_<

  10. #470
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Ordered 2 more Vistas, but didnt get a email, I think because I didnt initially login to hotmail when I signed up for the account. Ordered a controller and got an email though.

    Did anyone see reports of people not getting emails, but still getting the prizes?

  11. #471
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Ordered 2 more Vistas, but didnt get a email, I think because I didnt initially login to hotmail when I signed up for the account. Ordered a controller and got an email though.

    Did anyone see reports of people not getting emails, but still getting the prizes?
    yep

  12. #472
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Where are said reports?

  13. #473
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Where are said reports?
    The same place most can be found, Gamefaqs. Too lazy to get the link, its been referenced like 20 times in this thread.

  14. #474
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    More people getting Zunes:

    http:/tuesdaytown.com/zune.jpg

  15. #475
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,435
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Frostmane

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I swear I'll end up with a pink Zune. That'll be just my luck.

  16. #476
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    The pink Zune is actually pretty badass, my friend has one. Damn that picture is getting me all excited.

  17. #477
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    153
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    goddamn...isn't ordering like 12 Vista's, 5 Zunes, etc being a little bit obnoxious? Sure we are all taking advantage of the system but that's just a little over the top. Shit like that is what is going to make them stop this program fast and not send anything out.

    Flame away.

  18. #478
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    People have been getting banned, I would suggest that you people chill for a couple of days, especially those who ordered 10x+ of the same item.

    EDIT: Seems like LM7.0 is the only one getting people banned, so go back to 6..

  19. #479
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    People have been getting banned, I would suggest that you people chill for a couple of days, especially those who ordered 10x+ of the same item.

    EDIT: Seems like LM7.0 is the only one getting people banned, so go back to 6..
    That was me posting fake shit on gamefaqs to lower the amount of people doing this, fyi

  20. #480
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    63
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    rofl haha. can i get the link to gamefaqs thread?

Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24