Yeah seriously, wtf is up with ordering 12 vistas? Order one or two, see if you even GET THEM, then start ordering more (especially if you're sending all 12 to the same freaking address.... I mean seriously.)
Yeah seriously, wtf is up with ordering 12 vistas? Order one or two, see if you even GET THEM, then start ordering more (especially if you're sending all 12 to the same freaking address.... I mean seriously.)
Everything I ordered is being sent to 4 different addresses <.<, and everything is also under a different name
That's different then.
But seriously, don't fuck it up for everyone else by being overly greedy. At least be smart about it.
Someone has over 10k on flexicon..did they just change the caps?o_O
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1...utisdislp2.png
Probably added a couple of puzzles... it was like 9.6k earlier I think.
It's still being pathetic and greedy no matter how you slice it. Stupid shit like that is what is going to put the brakes on this little program fast and you aren't going to get jack shit.Originally Posted by Haruk
I just logged onto my account and this is what was under the Community thing:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9134/livetq2.jpg
Well at least they aren't hiding anything with their user name.![]()
lol..
wow.Originally Posted by CaptainObvious
So, I have a vista on the way to my house (hopefully) and might order another or a Zune. Question is does anyone think Best Buy would accept the return? Like even for store credit? Cause 2 vistas for store credit = 800ish bucks and I could buy a new TV or a PS3. Would be ironic to get a free PS3 from Microsoft.
edit: I say Best Buy cause the closest walmart is like 90 minutes away and nobody knows for sure whether theyll take it either.
fairly certain best buy = no receipt/no return
Has anyone here gotten a shipment confirmation yet?
they only give order confirmation, not shipping.
I thought some lolGameFAQs people got shipment confirmations? Or were they just lying and stiring up nervous drama?
A friend of mine works there. The way he describes it to me leads me to believe that if you don't have a receipt then you cannot get a cash return, however you can get store credit. But he said he still isn't sure because it's software.Originally Posted by izembo
They were talking about the blank emails being confirmation shipping emails, but people got zunes without ever receiving either one of those emails, so fingers crossed (and there ARE some legit people on that board, especially those that provide pictures with the club live slips.)
Originally Posted by Keno
I don't think you can get cash back ANYWHERE w/o a reciept saying you paid in cash. Store credit is basically the same thing though if you like the store or like they said earlier and ebay the card.
Argh.. they took Vista off the list of prizes. I was gonna get one more. ._.
fffuuccckkkkk that sucks wonder if we will still get ours i just ordered 2 >.>Originally Posted by Kiro
They probably ran out of them and took them off until more stock comes in. Or they just wanted to fill all the orders so far since they probably are kinda behind on them with all that has been ordered. Or perhaps they are on to all the botting to get it and decided to take it off until they do something to slow the botting down.
It would be nice if they just sent a letter that says 'fuck you' to all the jackasses that ordered more than 5.