Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1415
  1. #621
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Are the bots still working? I told my grandma I'd send her one of the spa pack things.

  2. #622
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Is it really that hard to load it up and find out yourself? (unless you are at work or something) Yes they are still working.

  3. #623
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    i ordered a zune, 1 vista, and 1 360 controller just cause i knew they would prolly do something about so many people getting so much stuff in a little period, and im 18

  4. #624
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yes, in conclusion... people over 18 aren't selfish jerks. (as far as this goes, anyways lol)

  5. #625
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    Is it really that hard to load it up and find out yourself? (unless you are at work or something) Yes they are still working.
    Sorry on a friend's computer and he's warry of stuff like this.
    Thanks though

  6. #626
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Livemacro 08A is out

  7. #627
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    634
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    If you can, use both firefox and IE, I recommend it. Works out really well.

  8. #628
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I haven't seen this posted, have I been the only one to notice this?

    http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9127/ummoq5.png

    I think they have the bots figured out.

  9. #629
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Every time I look over at that from the time I've started playing, it has always said 0 games played. It has to be some glitch in the coding of the site.

  10. #630
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Hmm, well just incase. I did manually enter over 100 games of Flexicon myself.

  11. #631
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    From the GF boards:

    Today I ordered from dell 3 budget laptops
    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/ ... WHA1&s=dhs

    I will set them up in my LAN for a total of 6 computers(already had 3 PC's at home). Each day while I am at work/school, I will set each computer to a different game on the same account, so basically I will max out on each game in a couple of hours(I have live 07 bot)

    Basically I have invested 1500$ plus shipping, however, I will stock up on as many vistas and zune as I can to try and make a profit

    I am a fairly well off Upper middle class person,(XD my parents bought the lap tops after they saw how much I "won" like the tickets and flashdrives), so I wont lose anything if this doesnt workout.

    However, I hope that within a week or so of doing this, I will have "earned" eneough vistas/zunes/anything else, to turn a profit.

    I have set up an ebay account, and I will pretty much do this 24 hours a day

    I have Live 07 so Catchas or whatever wont phase me

    Is this a risk? Yes, I might not make anything, but I needed some more laptops for what buisness I am in anyways

    Sure, they probally wont send me 600 vistas, but I will try my best, Wish me luck!
    http://www.informationweek.com/news/...leID=201000338

    It would be really funny if MS's plain was to send out a few prizes to only the first few people who botted in order to create a botting frenzy over the next month or so in order to gain a large amount of market share and then never send out any more of the prizes.

  12. #632
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    That guy went a little too far. <_<

  13. #633
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm 18 (almost 19) only ordered 1 vista and a 360 controller >_> I have 13k tickets left and I dunno what to do with them now though lol. I didn't want to order anymore vista's till the one I got came through because I didn't wanna make them get suspicious Guess ill just save for a zune or hope vista goes back up. Wtf at ordering 12 vista's though, cheap lazy fucks.

  14. #634
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/605/doswindowmj9.png

    This feels so wrong >_> (stopping at 6k I just want a Vista <_<)

  15. #635
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowknight26
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7...xblgoldbi6.jpg :D

    Over all three of my accounts I've ordered vista, kameo, pgr3, the lx-3000 headset, webcam, 2 360 controllers, headphones, a zune case, a zune, and zoo tycoon/shampoo stuff for my sister. I already have most of the live unplugged games but each one comes with FREE MONTH OF XBL GOLD WOOO

  16. #636
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,972
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by scrockstar
    From the GF boards:

    Today I ordered from dell 3 budget laptops
    http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/ ... WHA1&s=dhs

    I will set them up in my LAN for a total of 6 computers(already had 3 PC's at home). Each day while I am at work/school, I will set each computer to a different game on the same account, so basically I will max out on each game in a couple of hours(I have live 07 bot)

    Basically I have invested 1500$ plus shipping, however, I will stock up on as many vistas and zune as I can to try and make a profit

    I am a fairly well off Upper middle class person,(XD my parents bought the lap tops after they saw how much I "won" like the tickets and flashdrives), so I wont lose anything if this doesnt workout.

    However, I hope that within a week or so of doing this, I will have "earned" eneough vistas/zunes/anything else, to turn a profit.

    I have set up an ebay account, and I will pretty much do this 24 hours a day

    I have Live 07 so Catchas or whatever wont phase me

    Is this a risk? Yes, I might not make anything, but I needed some more laptops for what buisness I am in anyways

    Sure, they probally wont send me 600 vistas, but I will try my best, Wish me luck!
    http://www.informationweek.com/news/...leID=201000338


    HAHAHHA OH MY GOD THIS KID IS SO SERIOUS!!!! LOLLLOLL, HE HAS A BUSINESS PLAN...

    *cough* but seriously, what's next? He's gonna want a business loan from his bank?

  17. #637
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,917
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    What a prime example of greed and opportunism.

    I don't even know if I'll go after a zune when I get my copy of vista... the only real reason I did it was to get a free OS.

  18. #638
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Larsa
    I haven't seen this posted, have I been the only one to notice this?

    [img]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9127/ummoq5.png[img]

    I think they have the bots figured out.
    There's a looooooot of posts on gamefaqs about that. Supposedly the tickets earned gets updated in real time while the games played is only updated every 24 hrs or so is why it shows up like that. But, it is gamefaqs so... yeah.

    And that laptop guy, wow is all I can say lol.

  19. #639
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I hope the laptop guy gets AIDS.

  20. #640
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    I hope the laptop guy gets AIDS.
    He basically has now that there are no more vistas to be had

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24