Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1415
  1. #721
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    On that informationweek article's page:
    george bush
    commented on Jul 12, 2007 6:18:04 PM
    "Microsoft appears to be catching on. One forum post from earlier today notes that Microsoft has starting to ban users for Terms of Service violations. Another post warns not to use the Club Live Player bot because Microsoft can detect it."

    The picture in that post was a fake intended to make people stop using bots. I suggest you learn how to read.
    lulzzzzzzzz I remember that, I didn't realize that was what he was referencing though.

  2. #722
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    They can't tell lol.. and even if they can, they'll still fulfill it or they won't "have a chance at beating google", as stupid and impossible as that may sound.

  3. #723
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    How many people ordered only what they wanted/thought was reasonable, rather than getting tons of vistas for $?

  4. #724
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    i only order a zune and a vista, my g/f just ordered a vista. we'll see if they come now.

  5. #725
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I ordered a Vista, XBox 360 controller and memory stick. Hopefully they come in the next few weeks.

    The Vista is for when I build my next computer, my current one is a bit past its prime.

  6. #726
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    There's no such thing as "reasonable" in this situation lol.

    Yeah, people "only" got a zune and a vista. That alone is what, $600? lol.

  7. #727
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I don't even give a shit about the vista, just send me my zune

  8. #728
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Going to go ahead and thank the op for the post -- given the youtube video and whatnot, I'm crossing my fingers to get my stuff tomorrow or latest, next week (if at all)

    In the event I do get anything, I'm gonna donate to livemacro guy--what a champ.

  9. #729
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yup same.

    I just wanna see the zune, could care less about the vista really.

  10. #730
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yea if i get the items the LM guy is getting a 20 form me

  11. #731
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Maintenance on the site at the moment.. I hope they add package tracking lol.

  12. #732
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Hmm still in maintenance. I wonder what all they are fixing that's taking so long.

    Edit: My time stamps are off here - it hasn't been that long

  13. #733
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Maybe adding new puzzles?

    A tracking feature would be nice to.

  14. #734
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Just logged into my account that I had 22,403 points on and was saving for a 360 and saw this.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...86/asscrap.jpg

    What's that phone number that you call about losing points again?

    EDIT: Now I can't even log out of that account.

  15. #735
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    According to Gfaqs, this happened last time the site with down too and your points should come back without having to contact them. I lost 19k points too.

  16. #736
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    If I go to the leader board under the weekly points section, I'm at number ten as always and every couple minutes my points are getting lower and lower. So far it's down to about 7,800 and I assume it started at 22,403.

  17. #737
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    871
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Better get those 29,941 points back. ><

    Edit: Also seems like they removed Red Carpet Reveal.

  18. #738
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    It would be funny if they just deleted all the points of the botters..all my accounts are at 0 too but the most i've had on each one is like 300 which were left overs from the stuff I bought.

  19. #739
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    hmm... anyone tried chicktionary lately, and have a dialog pop up in the middle of the game?

    Bot got through one list, then dialog popped up to type in letters to continue. Bot continued to run, and I got bounced back to main menu.

  20. #740
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Rule of thumb: Read the fucking thread before posting

Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24