Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 1415
  1. #821
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    There's a new bot for this that got released today called "Nuke" that got me 21k points in 5 minutes. I placed a few orders but I bet they'll get cancelled. Oh well; took me 3 min to set this shit up so if I get all the stuff I ordered I can't complain; if not, not a big loss.

  2. #822
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakana
    so maybe hopefully next week we'll start seeing things ordered after the 4th
    Or, you know, not.

  3. #823
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Blah, didn't read the 2nd post above me.

  4. #824
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    well good thing the site dosn't work any more

  5. #825
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by viperlasson
    There is a new program called "Nuke" lets just say that it maxes out your points in ~5mins. People are horrible.
    I understand not wanting to read the entire thread, but can't even look two posts above your own?

  6. #826
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,215
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    How does that work? It just hacks the server and sets all your points to the hardcap?

  7. #827
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by viperlasson
    There is a new program called "Nuke" lets just say that it maxes out your points in ~5mins. People are horrible.
    Yea...link?

  8. #828
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    What's the point of using those bots now that MS clearly said that if they see something odd they will just go ahead and cancel the order?

  9. #829
    :3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    653
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Keno
    I understand not wanting to read the entire thread, but can't even look two posts above your own?
    Sorry, I was in a rush getting ready for work, I just saw the program in another forum and quick replied here. Anyways, it was made by the same person who did Live Macro, http://livemacro.110mb.com/index.html

    Okay, I just checked the link and it turns out his site it down. Oh well, thats good news I guess.

  10. #830
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I just downloaded NUKE from the new livemacro site (http://livemacro.hvc3.com/) and i had an account maxed in less than 5min. I ordered another Zune and the order went through and didn't 0 my account. Completely crazy O.o

  11. #831
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    832
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    it's because they havn't investigate your account yet

  12. #832
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    just let this stupid thread die till one of us here actually get somthing

  13. #833
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    467
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Hopefully that will be soon

    >.>

  14. #834
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Necro bump I know, but did anyone else just receive blank emails from the shipper "[email protected] ?" This is about the time they told me my order would ship....gah they got me curious again.

  15. #835
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    yeah i just gone one from Points Customer Support <[email protected]>

  16. #836
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yea, I just checked my alternate Email addresses and got a few of them. Just blank emails.

  17. #837
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Same here.

  18. #838
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Same here but they told me my stuff wouldn't ship till at least a month later than now.

  19. #839
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,903
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    When'd you guys order?

  20. #840
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yeah, I got the blank e-mail too. Freaked me out at first because I had more or less completely forgotten all about this whole promotional thing. I ordered on the fourth of last month, or the fifth, I believe.

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24