Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1001 to 1020 of 1415
  1. #1001
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8283/clubliveee2.jpg

    FUCK I MISSED IT LKSDJFHLKSDJHFKLSJDHFSKJL

    I had one sent to my mom's house in Westfield, and 3 sent here in NYC.

    Clublive stuff comes from phoenix right?

  2. #1002
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,410
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Yeah, if I remember correctly, but a Zune apparently weighs 1.8lbs, that one's 1.2, so what else did you order?

  3. #1003
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Vista and a couple of those cordless headphones.

  4. #1004
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    DELIVERED!!!! I'll take pictures when I get home to see what it is.

  5. #1005
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm assuming you botted? Also, you got a confirmation email saying it had been sent, correct?

  6. #1006
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I'm assuming you botted? Also, you got a confirmation email saying it had been sent, correct?
    ROFL I just checked my hotmail account and I do have a confirmation:

    Tracking Number: Tracking number is not available for this shipment

    Qty Product Name
    1 5 Song Downloads


    You can expect to receive your order in 3-7 business days.
    Now I'm sad . I forgot I used the remainder of my points on that Q___________Q

  7. #1007
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    How did you get a tracking number then?

  8. #1008
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    How did you get a tracking number then?
    Because there was a note on my door that had a tracking number on it yesterday. So I typed it in when I got home.

  9. #1009
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    So the package was just 5 free DL?

  10. #1010
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    So the package was just 5 free DL?
    Pretty much.

  11. #1011
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    OMG I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

    I got home to find this!

    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4...0719201hu3.jpg

    Weird how the shipping e-mail said I was getting the songs I ordered.

  12. #1012
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Absolutely no news for either of my vistas ; ;

  13. #1013
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    nothing here either still xD

    so jealous!!

  14. #1014
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    OMG I WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

    I got home to find this!

    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4...0719201hu3.jpg

    Weird how the shipping e-mail said I was getting the songs I ordered.

    omwtoyourworktorobyou.

  15. #1015
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Fuck you! Congrats though. It gives me a little hope. Any details on what you ordered? How many/which items? When?

  16. #1016
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Gonna go downstairs and check in the lobby right now. ; ;

  17. #1017
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    im getting more and more excited now... i really wana know if my stuff is comming...

  18. #1018
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,934
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Fucking Izzy. > <

  19. #1019
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Ordered my Vista a long time ago, no sign of it.

  20. #1020
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Fuck you! Congrats though. It gives me a little hope. Any details on what you ordered? How many/which items? When?
    I had 3 accounts which I botted to max points on 3 games. On one account, I ordered 3 vista. On another I ordered 1 vista, 1 wireless headset, and 1 movie ticket. On the last account I ordered 1 vista, 1 wireless headset, and 5 free song downloads.

    The e-mail I received said they were shipping my 5 free song downloads, but when the package was opened, I had this lol.

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24