Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1021 to 1040 of 1415
  1. #1021
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Long time lurker that never posts, but my 2 copies of Vista Ultimate arrived today, surprisingly. I ordered them both on the 7th (only used LiveMacro), then the account got zeroed a week later. I started a new account for a Zune and used LiveMacro at slower rates and it never got zeroed, so I've got some hope for that to arrive... Never received a shipping confirmation on either of them. No pics atm though D: will get some later hopefully

  2. #1022
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I'm starting to feel saddened. I was the first one on here that ordered anything I think (I'm the OP), and I have yet to receive anything. Come on Microsoft show some love!

  3. #1023
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    56
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I received 1 Vista Ultimate 2 days ago. This was ordered around Jul 04 on an account where I ordered a total of 3 Vistas and was later zeroed. I used livemacro exclusively

  4. #1024
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    At least I'm starting ot have hope again.

  5. #1025
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    At least I'm starting ot have hope again.
    same here =P

  6. #1026
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Got 2 copies of vista today. Going too go pick them up at the parents house tomorrow!

  7. #1027
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I always hate the POIDH slogan but seeing as I've been on an emotional rollercoaster with this (I like free stuff lol) I'd like to see some more pictures of people getting their Vistas. If you do get a Vista, post a picture of it arriving and let us know what you did (bot, how many on one acct, etc). Its always nice getting $150 for free.

    EDIT: Also say if you got an email saying it was shipped.

  8. #1028
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I wonder what happened to that moron who bought all those computers to bot and make money.

  9. #1029
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I always hate the POIDH slogan but seeing as I've been on an emotional rollercoaster with this (I like free stuff lol) I'd like to see some more pictures of people getting their Vistas. If you do get a Vista, post a picture of it arriving and let us know what you did (bot, how many on one acct, etc). Its always nice getting $150 for free.

    EDIT: Also say if you got an email saying it was shipped.
    It still retails for like 400$ doesn't it? Cause I sure as hell plan to hit up my wal-mart, say "hey my uncle got me this, but I have no use for it, can I get store credit?" and then snag a 360...

  10. #1030
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I always hate the POIDH slogan but seeing as I've been on an emotional rollercoaster with this (I like free stuff lol) I'd like to see some more pictures of people getting their Vistas. If you do get a Vista, post a picture of it arriving and let us know what you did (bot, how many on one acct, etc). Its always nice getting $150 for free.

    EDIT: Also say if you got an email saying it was shipped.
    It still retails for like 400$ doesn't it? Cause I sure as hell plan to hit up my wal-mart, say "hey my uncle got me this, but I have no use for it, can I get store credit?" and then snag a 360...
    Retails for around that.. or it did in July. I'm not sure what plan I'd take to exchange my Vista (I don't want to have to update RAM on my comp to run it efficiently). Unfortunately, I think my morals will stop me from going to Walmart. Maybe I'll just Ebay it. Probably not going to get it either way though.

  11. #1031
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I really don't consider trading one copy in for store credit wrong. I just think of it as a trade. "Hey wal-mart, I'll give you vista ultimate if you give me an xbx!"

  12. #1032
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    56
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    I always hate the POIDH slogan but seeing as I've been on an emotional rollercoaster with this (I like free stuff lol) I'd like to see some more pictures of people getting their Vistas. If you do get a Vista, post a picture of it arriving and let us know what you did (bot, how many on one acct, etc). Its always nice getting $150 for free.

    EDIT: Also say if you got an email saying it was shipped.
    Here is a picture of the Vista I received:

    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/DSC03350.jpg

    My dad opened the shipping box it came in and he said there was nothing else in the box besides some packing paper (no LiveClub paper/notice). The address on the deliver parcel has LiveClub Search as the return address however.

    Again, I ordered 3 Vistas on this account. All points were gained using LiveMacro and this account was zeroed during that period when everyone was getting their accounts zeroed. Man I really wish I would've got a zune or some other stuff with my second account instead of just sitting on the points and then having it zeroed later.

  13. #1033
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,889
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Still haven't gotten mine yet.

  14. #1034
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    I really don't consider trading one copy in for store credit wrong. I just think of it as a trade. "Hey wal-mart, I'll give you vista ultimate if you give me an xbx!"
    not totally positive this can be done.
    i know earlier in the thread people were saying how, depending on how strict the wal-mart is, they may not give credit without a receipt for it or something

  15. #1035
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natallon
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer
    I really don't consider trading one copy in for store credit wrong. I just think of it as a trade. "Hey wal-mart, I'll give you vista ultimate if you give me an xbx!"
    not totally positive this can be done.
    i know earlier in the thread people were saying how, depending on how strict the wal-mart is, they may not give credit without a receipt for it or something
    I know I can get away with it at one of the two in my town, and if not I can always go to my hometown where people just don't care about anything and easily get it done as long as I say it was a gift.

  16. #1036
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Christmas, when wal-mart returns everything without a reciept.

  17. #1037
    Tyr
    Tyr is offline
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,270
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I've abandoned all hope.

    Until I read the last few posts.

    Come on 360 controller.

  18. #1038
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!


  19. #1039
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    ^Sweet Jesus, you just revived my hopes, damn you!

  20. #1040
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    doooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttt tttttttt stop beliveeein

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24