Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1081 to 1100 of 1415
  1. #1081
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Fuck all of you who ever got anything.

  2. #1082
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,720
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    i botted the shit out of it for a zune, never got shit.

  3. #1083
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    I botted it too, tried to get a few USB thumb drives and one of those USB headsets. I had points left over and my account was never zeroed. :\

  4. #1084
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Club Live should win an award for turning half the members of BG into emo cunts

  5. #1085
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    78
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Free xbox 360 or zune? The hell you say!

    Got this email today.
    Dear Live Search Club Participant,



    You are receiving this email because you placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was canceled because the item you requested is no longer available. Your account has been re-issued with 1,800 tickets for your XBox 360 Live Arcade prize order for you to make another selection. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.



    We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.



    Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant!



    Kind Regards,



    Live Search Club Support
    zooooo tycooon 2

  6. #1086
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    893
    BG Level
    5

    **** NECROBUMP INCOMING *****

    I just got an email today on two of my email accounts telling me to update/confirm my shipping address on my LiveSearch accounts because they will be shipping my items within 12 weeks. It states they'll be sending 1 Vista to one address and 1 Vista + 2 Xbox controllers to another. I'm kinda excited but wouldn't be shocked if nothing ever happens.

    Did anybody else get something similar?

  7. #1087
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    My friend had a zune waiting on him when he got back from Germany...

  8. #1088
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    I botted when this first came out and never got my stuff, but i played legitly a couple weeks ago using this site: http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html and i got my zune backpack (1000 tickets, takes about an hour for me to get 600 tickets while talking on aim, etc.) today in the mail. You play a game like flexicon, look for the clue word and type it in on the website and it gives you the answers to the entire flexicon puzzle. 25 tickets a game, finish the puzzle as fast as you can type in the words, play another game, rinse and repeat.

  9. #1089
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,056
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldmist View Post
    I botted when this first came out and never got my stuff, but i played legitly a couple weeks ago using this site: http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html and i got my zune backpack (1000 tickets, takes about an hour for me to get 600 tickets while talking on aim, etc.) today in the mail. You play a game like flexicon, look for the clue word and type it in on the website and it gives you the answers to the entire flexicon puzzle. 25 tickets a game, finish the puzzle as fast as you can type in the words, play another game, rinse and repeat.
    Exactly what I did except I actually got a prize worth getting. I opted to get the Zune headphones which I'd have to say are pretty nice.

  10. #1090
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldmist View Post
    I botted when this first came out and never got my stuff, but i played legitly a couple weeks ago using this site: http://www.anagramssolved.com/flexicon-solutions.html and i got my zune backpack (1000 tickets, takes about an hour for me to get 600 tickets while talking on aim, etc.) today in the mail. You play a game like flexicon, look for the clue word and type it in on the website and it gives you the answers to the entire flexicon puzzle. 25 tickets a game, finish the puzzle as fast as you can type in the words, play another game, rinse and repeat.
    You mean you actually put effort into getting tickets? Fuck that, I botted everything and I got my shit.

  11. #1091
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    133
    BG Level
    3

    Got me all excited-->checked accounts-->nothing ; ;

  12. #1092
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    got a couple of those emails too. Also got a shitload of prizes in lately, probably about 30 controllers, ebayed for about $30~ each, 4 offices(returned one to circuit city for $420 store credit, plan on doing that to the rest too) and some other random crap.
    They had a bot similar to nuke a little while ago going around, got a bunch of points from that before it broke again
    http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/731/phototd2.jpg
    some of the crap I got that I still need to sell XD

  13. #1093
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    832
    BG Level
    5

    and you didnt share it with us?!

  14. #1094
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    rofl, I just got Vista Ultimate in the mail... so random, I forgot all about the live search club.

  15. #1095
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I still haven't gotten shit.

  16. #1096
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Here's a bot if anyone's interested, it definitely does work, I've received prizes with it before. But just can't use retardedly low delays that will make m$ catch on & flag your account for cheating

    also, this is cracked so when auth screen pops up you can just x out of it, and the main bot will load up.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/148523126/ICHC_2.rar.html

    also, apparently there's a sign up limit to 3 per day per IP, but you can just goto mid.live.com on most web proxies and sign up
    m$ is on top of things now with this, so as long as you don't get caught cheating, you'll most likely get the prize in a couple weeks

  17. #1097
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Haruk View Post
    Here's a bot if anyone's interested, it definitely does work, I've received prizes with it before. But just can't use retardedly low delays that will make m$ catch on & flag your account for cheating

    also, this is cracked so when auth screen pops up you can just x out of it, and the main bot will load up.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/148523126/ICHC_2.rar.html

    also, apparently there's a sign up limit to 3 per day per IP, but you can just goto mid.live.com on most web proxies and sign up
    m$ is on top of things now with this, so as long as you don't get caught cheating, you'll most likely get the prize in a couple weeks

    Trying this today when I get home from school. Will post results.

  18. #1098
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    893
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso View Post
    rofl, I just got Vista Ultimate in the mail... so random, I forgot all about the live search club.
    I'm at college and my parents called me today saying that I got something in the mail. Thinking it was another bill I wasn't happy. Then they told me it was vista ultimate and two Xbox controllers! Hell yes.

  19. #1099
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    I just got FIVE 360 wireless controllers and a copy of Zoo Tycoon. Boy, I sure wish Walmart carried these 360 controllers; I'd take them back and get $65 each for them instead of eBaying.

  20. #1100
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Got two Vista Ultimates and A webcam in the past three days.

Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24