Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast
Results 1361 to 1380 of 1415
  1. #1361
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanoske View Post
    Any update for a cracked ICHC?
    I looked around some but I haven't been able to find anything. I'll ask some of my friends to try to get it for me/us.

  2. #1362
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    692
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA View Post
    anyone ever try getting frequent flyer miles?
    You can only redeem the miles from one CL account to one FF miles account. They transfer the miles to your account three weeks at a time, and you can only do one of each into the account per three weeks. For example, one batch of 100, 1000, 2500 and so on. (Or whatever amounts they come in.)

    Edit: If you do two accounts to one FF account they'll flag your account and not give you miles.

  3. #1363
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    967
    BG Level
    5

    Any updates?

  4. #1364
    The Dazzler
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,429
    BG Level
    6

    I got a mouse/controller I ordered about 2 months ago the other day, none have yet gone to the other three addresses I sent the same combo to though. Not the update you were looking for but for a while there nobody was receiving notice about anything after they took off all the prizes worth anything.

  5. #1365
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    cool. i sent myself a controller and mouse on the 7th or 8th of this month, hopefully it will come along eventually.

  6. #1366
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    I know this is a bit of a necrobump but I was wondering if anyone could post the newest cracked copy of ICHC. I'd like to get back into getting a 360 =P

  7. #1367
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Zunes and 360 controllers are available

    /ye olde bump

  8. #1368
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    362
    BG Level
    4

    dang sweet, anyone have a working bot?
    too many pages to look through for a working link D:

    I got a zune from this a loooong time ago but it took like a year to get shipped to me...

  9. #1369
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,017
    BG Level
    7

    ...and I still have yet to receive anything, and I'm the one that made this damn topic.

    Oh well.

  10. #1370
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post
    Zunes and 360 controllers are available

    /ye olde bump
    Dont hold your breath. Got an email last week saying all my points were forfeit because of ICHO. Ordered a Zune, a game, a couple of Zune accessories, and a shirt. Not getting any of it.

  11. #1371
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,952
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    ...and I still have yet to receive anything, and I'm the one that made this damn topic.

    Oh well.
    I love it too; I only ordered one thing - a Zune. Never got a damn thing, yet other people are getting 20 fucking controllers, a zune, an xbox, and a fucking kitchen sink.

  12. #1372
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    853
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    They changed their name to Club Bing and there is a new bot out for it that works and doesn't flag your accounts. It actually plays the games like a real person would. Link below.

    CBxL .9.7E.exe

  13. #1373
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    ive been trying this shit for like two years now.... still never got anything.

  14. #1374
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    853
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Its kinda hit or miss, but I got about 75% of what I ordered.

  15. #1375
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    how fast will it accrue tickets with the new bot?

  16. #1376
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    ^ Slow as fuck.

    Also, I ordered a zune when this was first posted and it never came. Just assuming it was lost I actually forgot about it until the necro.

  17. #1377
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Ticket speed depends on what you set your delays to in the settings.

    "Decaptcher costs has been set to $2.50 for 1000 captchas!"

  18. #1378
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    do you have to keep manually seleceting play game? I cant get it to do it on auto

  19. #1379
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    It does automatically for me, but it takes 5-6 seconds. It seems to keep entering words even though the game is finished, so you have to wait for it to complete

  20. #1380
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    any way to make it just do chicktionary

Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24