Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1401 to 1415 of 1415
  1. #1401
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Question, when making new clubbing accounts. Do we have to create a new msn account and then tie it with a clubbing account? I'm only using one atm but I guess people are using multiple to redeem the same prize more than once.

  2. #1402
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    yes, multiple accounts.

  3. #1403
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    621
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Vega Castro
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I put in 2 accounts to the bot however it's still just logging in and playing from the first account on the list, how does this exactly work.

  4. #1404
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Elites View Post
    I put in 2 accounts to the bot however it's still just logging in and playing from the first account on the list, how does this exactly work.
    once you hit your quota on the first account, it will move to the second.

  5. #1405
    Anti-crusade crusader
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I got the captcha bypass thingy and don't know how to use it. Anyone mind filling me in?

    CAPTCHA bypass. Cheap and easy CAPTCHA solving

  6. #1406
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    This is still goin on o.o I need to try when I get home

  7. #1407
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    692
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    I got the captcha bypass thingy and don't know how to use it. Anyone mind filling me in?

    CAPTCHA bypass. Cheap and easy CAPTCHA solving
    Set your decaptcher settings in the bottom right corner to "Standard". Plus will give you 15 seconds to fill in the captcha before it fills it in for you.

    In login/pw put your login and pw for Decaptcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elites View Post
    Question, when making new clubbing accounts. Do we have to create a new msn account and then tie it with a clubbing account? I'm only using one atm but I guess people are using multiple to redeem the same prize more than once.
    mid.live.com is a more simple account creation tool, just click the link that says something about making a live account.

  8. #1408
    Anti-crusade crusader
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mansin View Post
    Set your decaptcher settings in the bottom right corner to "Standard". Plus will give you 15 seconds to fill in the captcha before it fills it in for you.

    In login/pw put your login and pw for Decaptcher.



    mid.live.com is a more simple account creation tool, just click the link that says something about making a live account.
    I don't know which decaptcher client to download. I bought the points and everything, but I can't figure out what next.

  9. #1409
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Still waiting for my shit.

  10. #1410
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    692
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    I don't know which decaptcher client to download. I bought the points and everything, but I can't figure out what next.
    You don't have to download anything. All you need is the contained in the bot. There's a section for your decaptcher info in cbx

  11. #1411
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    161
    BG Level
    3

    Hehe, thanks for the bot link and stuff. Gonna leave it on for a bit and go to bed :D

    Also, havn't really looked into it that much. How do you link the accounts together to get tickets added together?

  12. #1412
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Illek♫ View Post
    Also, havn't really looked into it that much. How do you link the accounts together to get tickets added together?
    you don't.

  13. #1413
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    161
    BG Level
    3

    Ah :S Mis-read. I get it now.

  14. #1414
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    What kind of delays are people using? And are they banning(Not sending out things) for multiple accounts? Any ideas?

  15. #1415
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by senoska View Post
    What kind of delays are people using? And are they banning(Not sending out things) for multiple accounts? Any ideas?
    They don't "ban", etc. But its rumored (Literally noone knows 100%, not even Hobs the creator of the app) that they do flag accounts if you order multiple items to the same address from multiple accounts at the same time. (If you do the address trick you can bypass that).

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Similar Threads

  1. Power from Trees... the hell you say?
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-09-09, 19:24