Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 133 of 133

Thread: New Items (8/09/07)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Mogenhancement flag would be pretty lackluster, especially for those that already have a balanced mog house for crafting/whatever. I agree with Priran on the hat, there's already too many outstanding pieces for head, I hope another isn't thrown into the mix. I just hope they balance the choices like the CoP rings and Apoc earrings instead of "hope you picked suppa!"
    And if one of the rewards is far superior to the others, I wonder how many people will still pick the inferior ones and then complain for years that they made the wrong choice until SE implements a redo quest, like they eventually did for RoZ and CoP rewards.

  2. #122
    LD
    LD is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,045
    BG Level
    7

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    They'll probably do the 'pick a new one' deal right off the bat, though.

    Furthermore, who in their right mind actually thinks Optipriss Bitch Supreme will give us our crown or any of our 200+ gold coins back?

  3. #123
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Quote Originally Posted by solsovly
    Mogenhancement flag would be pretty lackluster, especially for those that already have a balanced mog house for crafting/whatever. I agree with Priran on the hat, there's already too many outstanding pieces for head, I hope another isn't thrown into the mix. I just hope they balance the choices like the CoP rings and Apoc earrings instead of "hope you picked suppa!"
    Not everyone crafts though. I set up my second character with Moghancement: Bastok Conquest since he really can't get anything better. I wouldn't mind trying to figure out how to set up my Mog House to try to switch between the Conquest and Sanction Moghancements, it can rack up really quickly.

  4. #124
    LD
    LD is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,045
    BG Level
    7

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Moghancement Exp is probably the most useful across the board, but if you don't die very often and/or don't craft, it's pretty much a toss up.

  5. #125
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Imperial_Tapestry

    Anyway, I think furnishing rewards wouldn't be so great until they fix the whole "strongest elemental strength = moghancement" problem I mentioned in Bercus' thread.

  6. #126
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    207
    BG Level
    4

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Imperial_Tapestry

    Anyway, I think furnishing rewards wouldn't be so great until they fix the whole "strongest elemental strength = moghancement" problem I mentioned in Bercus' thread.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Moghancement:_Region

    Not the same thing they're talking about, since MH:Region gives your Country more conquest points, and not you

    More sanction points would be fine though

  7. #127
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,210
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Imperial_Tapestry

    Anyway, I think furnishing rewards wouldn't be so great until they fix the whole "strongest elemental strength = moghancement" problem I mentioned in Bercus' thread.
    Yeah, moghancements as they are right now are way too annoying to swap in and out. I won't budge mine due to the leathercraft +1 I receive. But I really think that crafting +1 furniture should be separate from other enhancements. I wouldn't mind a recharging enchantment item that doesn't wear off after unequipping.

    I secretly hope it's an amazing must have full time leg piece so I can justify not having hadiate

  8. #128
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Oh, I know, I'm just saying there is a flag in place.

  9. #129
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    not sure what everyone sees in the lamia hat... the mamool one looks the coolest. the troll one is like the goblin hat-looks the best/cutest on tarus. the qiqirn hat is meh.

    yagudo hat for life.

  10. #130
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Everyone's all gaga for the fooken goblin hat on tarus... I think orc hat looks way cuter than the gob hat on those little buggers. <.<

    I might have to get one of those mamool hats, though, just to walk around with a dildo on my head.

  11. #131
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    242
    BG Level
    4

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    I just realized I'd love some RoZ beastman hats, they'd all pretty much be guaranteed to look awesome. Sahagin, Tonberry, Antican...

  12. #132
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    Tonberry would be a bit odd(unless it was Tonberry king!), but holy crap would Antican rock. Sahagin could have a mohawk-ish fin.

  13. #133
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    234
    BG Level
    4

    Re: New Items (8/09/07)

    I'd personally love to see them put in a cactuar one. Then again they made the cactuars ugly in this final fantasy... miss the old school ones.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Similar Threads

  1. So are new items being added in today's patch?
    By merper in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 2006-04-18, 13:35
  2. New items
    By killerc4 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 2005-10-12, 00:31
  3. New item list~ i think
    By killerc4 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 2005-07-22, 08:13
  4. Some of new item pics
    By Cybaster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 14:09
  5. new item for the moderators
    By Maren in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-06-13, 07:07