He blatantly has evasion merits.Originally Posted by Ryko
He blatantly has evasion merits.Originally Posted by Ryko
Again, you like to assume. And yet you admit to knowing sarcasm, yet you are fixated on the number 7.. hmmm
Man, fuck spinning dive. If your skills over 310 Predator claws for 2 reasons:
1) hits harder
2) cool points (cause its neeto)
I'm leveling SMN to 75 after this thread now.
When you evade/ignore a direct question, half a dozen times, on a pertinent topic, it certainly does appear evasive.
What else is there to assume? He obviously isn't soloing the thing, so either the person sucks and as a result the group suffers way more significantly than they should with 1 person out of 18 not handling their shit or the group sucks and as a result cant handle 1 person dropping the ball. You're the one who made the assumption that he wasn't capable of killing any of those mobs quickly with melees.Originally Posted by FinalJustice
So, have you ever fought tiamat, khimaira, or cerberus? I am wondering what sort of personal experiences you have with said mobs that leave you convinced that smns would kill it significantly slower than other melees.And yet you admit to knowing sarcasm, yet you are fixated on the number 7.. hmmm
Voila, nothing changes, keep going.
I'll take your word for it, my SMN is about level 3. :DOriginally Posted by Indalecia
No, Im just a lvl 10 PUP in the dunes..Originally Posted by Shuemue
lol
If you ignore the gimmick that is TP-less damage (and that's exactly what it is) from lvl70 BPs, SMN is broken in a bad way. Can we agree on this? I wouldn't mind losing this boon if they fixed the job in other places.
Deal, you can take my DRG's melee ability if my SAM, DRK, and WAR don't give a mob TP. I know it's pretty unfair but we'll work on it.Originally Posted by Fryte
Noooo!!Originally Posted by Fryte
Cause then my uber plan for 10 SMN nidhogg will fail to wing spammage.
Wait...
Is it just me, or is FinalJustice retarded?
Im sorry, come with a better argument, then you can say that.
I'll agree that it sucks for 'SMN main job' people, but I believe there's room in the game for niche jobs like SMN. Maybe it does need a little tweaking in some areas, but I think another approach could be for SE to add more fights where TP-less dmg is desirable. Rather than wholesale changes to a job, introduce more opportunities for it to shine.Originally Posted by Fryte
So, have you ever fought tiamat, khimaira, or cerberus? I am wondering what sort of personal experiences you have with said mobs that leave you convinced that smns would kill it significantly slower than other melees.Originally Posted by FinalJustice
(We have, you're just being a chickenshit)
Originally Posted by FinalJustice
So, do you deny it or something, because you've been giving ryko the run around all night and you're not looking too bright.
FinalJustice, have you ever fought any of the following: Tiamat, Cerberus, or Khimaira?
I love you asking me over and over, and im getting a real kick out of it. But since you ignore any question or demand I make of you, why should I not do the same for you?
You have yet to give a real legit reason NOT to tweak and adjust Smn, you have yet to show how and where everyone is asking smn to be the BEST DD, the BEST support and the BEST Healer, and you have yet to provide proof that updating smn prevents any other job like DRg pup and bst from being updated too. When you finally address these things that I said pages ago, you'll get the answer other ppl alrdy know from other threads. Especially since you are fixated on an imaginary sarcastic number. Since Tiamat has about 100k HP and 7 smns would have to deal about 14.2k dmg give or take to eat up that 100k dmg. Talk about changing the subject. I'm waiting...
Cadena check you PM boxOriginally Posted by Cadena
Even if BPs gave the mob like 10TP, it wouldn't change much. If you wipe to an HNM because it does 1 more weaponskill a minute, you have bigger problems. I really don't understand how your DRG's melee has anything to do with WAR, MNK, and DRK, Ryko. But whatever. As an SMN, I just want my avatars to be unique. I want Shiva to kickass at Ice-elemental attacks, Titan Earth, etc. I really hate that all the meritable BPs require you to gimp it up and leave them out meleeing on something for 10dmg/swing for 3 minutes to be useful.
All the 1min buffs for SMN need to be changed to 3min as well. What the fuck is the point of Ice Spikes/Shock Spikes/Enthunder for 60s on a 60s recast timer? If Crimson Howl was 3min and stacked with Warcry, that would encourage people to invite SMN if there wasn't a BRD lfp. Sure SMN can't really pull, but at least you can get Hastega, Accuracy, and Attack buffs just like a BRD would give. But at that point, we're just BRDs with pretty avatars for songs.
Allowing pets to be hit by Corsair Rolls, Bard songs, and other people's avatar buffs would help the pet jobs considerably as well.