"??? box" = khroma ore? One could hope
"??? box" = khroma ore? One could hope
neither can cursed gear or various foods.Originally Posted by Rocl
So RDM seems a pretty obvious choice, raptor grip +1. SAM, could go with Mythril +1 for weapon skills, but delay reduction and double attack are both pretty tempting.
/em really hopes he can use Axe Grip (STR+3) with Vulcan's Staff...
If not, then I guess I can settle for the Enmity-2 Staff Strap or a HQ Mythril Grip.
Or Imperial Wootz Ingots?![]()
ToA awards seem really suck overall.
And they doubled up with a pair of rings again... Zilart was earring, CoP was ring, ToA another ring? Honestly I was hoping for some great melee/mage items in another accessory slot like neck or something. Or hey maybe even some great grips, which would've been 10x better.
It's totally a shop.Originally Posted by Mertron
And I can tell because I've seen QUITE a few shops in my day.![]()
A+ archery would be nice, but I really think it's more likely of them to boost Polearm skill first (which also doesn't appear to have happened in this update). Sure, we get Impulse Drive, but the skill just isn't there to use Polearm in meripo without stacking on the acc/sushi.Originally Posted by ACEJester
![]()
...Steel Bullets?
...edited Corsair Bullets?
... ToAU Mega Boss??!
Anyone saw steel bullets stats yet? I did'nt saw them in data mining ! can't wait to see the damage.
Say it's not so, Kenshin... say it's not so. A good friend of mine and myself had a bigass argument over what would be the ToA reward-- she said rings, and I said something else (pointing at backpieces). She also reads BG, so having this handed in my face would like, totally suck... I'll never hear the end of it from her, lol.Originally Posted by RKenshin
New Earring/Ring setup:
Brutal | Suppa
Ulthalam | Rajas
How do you datamine if POL is still updating? O_o
Those better not be the rewards. Granted the missions wernt tough, and those rings seem generous for the effort put it (barely nothing).
Theyre complete ass though.
But most (if not all) of the foods that aren't signable are the stackable types.Originally Posted by divisortheory
Orange Kuchen is neither signable nor stackable.Originally Posted by Attila
fix'd. seriously, if those are the AU mission final reward I'll be pretty disappointed.Originally Posted by Skirkle
The same way he does it every update, and the same way that was mentioned a few times in this and the other thread.Originally Posted by SeraphusRagnarok
ring isnt that bad tbh,one of the only possible slotsOriginally Posted by RKenshin
it shouldnt be somethin for the main slots(head/body/legs/feet) since theres tons of stuff as abj,sets etc etc alrdy,
for neck theres sea torques and gorgets(for melee at least,which means it wouldnt be good balanced since chances are that the melee ones look useless)
one other option might be belts,capes or ranged slot items but i can just go with another ring
The weapon named ones are drops (sound like a BC drop, don't they? like belts/earrings), the leather named are crafted (hence the HQs). Easy enough.Originally Posted by Mertron
![]()