Yes, please elaborate.Originally Posted by NynJa
Yes, please elaborate.Originally Posted by NynJa
Reminds me of BC orb names (Moon, Comet). Maybe the other 2 are Cloud and Sky. Any significance there?Originally Posted by divisortheory
Originally Posted by Rocl
If it's not available to you yet, log out and log back in. I know it doesn't become available to everyone at the same time. I have 2 PCs at home, and last update one becamse available for file check, and the other became available like 30 minutes later. It's possible they have some sort of load-monitoring system in place so that it only allows a certain number of people in at a time.Originally Posted by Minions
Steel Bullets:
Level 66:
Damage 70
Jobs: Cor, RNG
Yum
Which version is this update? It let me check files but there was no way to update.
o ffs, just noticed the arrow that let me select what files to check.
So spam log in to POL?Originally Posted by divisortheory
If you guess the actual retail price of the forbidden magicked weapons, do you get them?Originally Posted by Joyo
and, more importantly, do you then get to play a pricing game for a BRAND NEW RIDILL?
Nobody liked this shield to maybe replace Koenig? (on Wyrms and such at least)
Caballero Shield <might actually replace Koenig
DEF:21
"Magic Def. Bonus"+2
Enmity+2
Physical damage: "Blaze Spikes" effect
Set: Increases VIT
Seems pretty good to me on Magic heavy mobs and such. Don't need any more Enmity imo, so the Wivre one was unimpressive to me. Guess I will be carrying around even more shields..
Despot change is meh. Was no problem with him before. Now it will just be PH claim/kill war instead during peak times. Plenty of times nobody is there at all though. People didn't already fight in the hall or RMT style manaburn them btw? I know we do it both ways depending on our group.
Rings are lame if they are final TAU Rewards.. Unless you live in Assault/Salvage, even then though.. meh. Mage is pwn for that, melee is solid outside. Kind of disappointing looking update imo.
I checked files for FFXI but it said there was nothing wrong and wouldnt download the new content.
The Vers was:
Ver.40070607_1
Maybe there's a new NM!
Shadida was defeated by Bob Barker.
(Shadida) Fuck you, Bob Barker!
Sneaky arrow >.>
Downloading...
Yeah i downloaded it but it said something like "No problems were detected"
Does it work for PS2/Xbox360? Or only PC?
Ditto ~ cept mines _3 >.>;Originally Posted by SeraphusRagnarok
I got "No problems detected" too, and I'm on PC. How exactly do you make it update?
Well, once the Pit opens up, I'm most definitely going to located the highest level NM slime to capture. Unless they don't let you use NMs, in which case I'll just find the highest level non-NM slime I can capture.
I'd like to see anyone pankrate better than a slime.
Or a bhoot... on second thought, I'll use a bhoot. Or a porrogo. Something that casts Death would be nice.
Mines ver.30070607_3 (for ffxi o_O)Originally Posted by ClassicRed
I'll match your slime NM and raise you a Fairy Ring.
30070607_3 ;o mine 2 for ffxi