What a wonderful time for my monitor to die.............
What a wonderful time for my monitor to die.............
So if x DEX adds n% Crit Rate previously, does that mean X DEX will now add 2n% Crit Rate?
DEX-crit relation was tiered.
Well did SE say that 2h weapons will recieve more benefits from a character's attributes.
1 str + 1 str = 2 str attributes! go!Originally Posted by SeraphusRagnarok
I assumed they were reworking the dmg formulas per hit, but now it seems that (outside of the WS changes) they just gave 2H'ers the 2x bonus. Interesting, I suppose.
Also, a sidenote to Puppetmasters, get your tissues ready for the second ToAU Cutscene they released. LoL!
It remains to be seen how 2h damage will fare on higher level enemies now.
SAM rapes face
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ta/roflsam.jpg
holy shit
Originally Posted by Marcicus
There was also another 629 Yukikaze he did, that I didn't get in the pic. <_<
At least I beat that Yuki then.. hit a 786 Gekko TA'd with no DA. D:Originally Posted by Kaita
i also like how he's dead in that screenshot
Dude you gotta be the biggest hypcorite on this forum....come on dude this is nt eve n fucking funny, just cause he died you don't gotta point it out and shit moron...do you even play ff anymore.....thought sownedOriginally Posted by a fucking fool
haha dude if you wanna troll you gotta try harder.
Maybe use some barrel rolls.
who... the fuck... are you? How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?Originally Posted by weatherproof
and he's from Unicorn too D:Originally Posted by weatherproof
I think he totally /whooshed himself
Also I'm enjoying the whole Mithra healing update ;D...At least pointing out to everyone that I close my eyes now <_<;