wtb outdoor area with 15 jnuns so i can feel strong too =(
wtb outdoor area with 15 jnuns so i can feel strong too =(
http://i11.tinypic.com/5xy7m0g.jpg
![]()
Anyway weatherproof is a troll account meant to harass Skeetaru or something, and now I guess everyone.
I like how everyone was so psyched about the grips but they pale in comparison to the attribute modification. lol
Just wow.
Mamool Staging Point PT. Setup was 1 BRD, 1 RDM, 3 WARs, and myself. Two of the WARs using GA and one using Axe/Axe, getting around 25k/h or so.
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/5212/10999319pi4.jpg
I hit the melee damage cap (and crit cap) of 315 consistantly with GK only when I had absolute full buffs... AKA, Hasso/Berserk and Dia II on the mob (which wasn't used much). Otherwise it was pretty rare. I also hit the cap for a triple proc of 786.
Then, Kaitens without DA were doing as much as 1.2 to 1.9k depending on buffs. With DA they'd almost always peek somewhere over 2k.
WS average of 1.5k and a melee average of over 260, I'm in shock.
o lawd they buffed rukenshin
in before the livejournal update requests omg!
Originally Posted by Rocl
Originally Posted by Cjskater
Also... God damn at the parse. :O!
I was this || close to making a "Ruke update your LJ page" thread, but he said he was going out.![]()
WTF @ the parse! that's half the whole PT dmg!
Holy shit, I've been sick since last night and just saw the changes. Damn good thing I didn't go in today. Brb leveling SAM.
that's rukenshin. *shrugs*Originally Posted by Eurlzoo
that's hot ruke! update your lj plz!
2005 called. They're wondering when they'll get this update. Would have been nice two years ago when RMT repurchasing CD keys wasn't a large part of SE's monthly income.
Reposting cause it got deleted in spam purge!
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/326...godhandhz0.jpg
Request : Force change syphlet's avatar to her stickman portrait that bagel just drew.
He didn't draw it, that's the popular /v/ Meme from 4chan.
Yes, even I can break dreams.
Does Kaiten still stack with SA? Curious.
Bagel you're the man in so many ways lol..
And pre-patch yes Kaiten did stack with SA. However I've been hearing a lot about certain WSs not stacking with SA now after this buff, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kaiten followed the same rules.
Go fight Absolute Virtue. Now.Originally Posted by RKenshin
http://users.ameritech.net/gsdragoon/08 ... mmary2.htm
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/7484/newdmgsy2.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7138/drkdmgrv5.jpg
Awesome party, awesome update(well, I love it).
Party was me(drg/sam), Bovein(drk/sam, kick ass gear, ebody, homam, ace's, ect), Kiskara(war/nin, ok gear, but no byakko's), Methous(cor/whm), RDM and BRD/NIN
We really didn't have a tank. I started out going all out, hasso full time. Ended up taking a ton of dmg and the cor switched to whm. Then me and the drk basicly kept up seigan the whole time. The poor war/nin didn't stand a chance. Provoke + attack and all it took was 1 hit from me or the drk to steal hate. And being able to use a full haste setup with lol 97% accuracy along with store tp, meditate haste march and fighter's roll, the WS's were spamming non-stop. The cor was using the war(double attack) and drk(wow, 40% attack bonus) rolls. Bard was singing minuet and march. Overall, crazy fun party. Very fast pased.
As for the screenshots. None but the 2400 penta(non-2 hour high was 2200ish) and 2800 guilotine were with 2 hours or angon. The rest were luck, double attacks, crits, ect. Still though, 1300 WS averages and 200-230 regular hits(varried if we had food on or not). Lovin' this update. Oh, and my gear is linked in my sig, in the shirtninja's profile.
thank you this is what i wanted to see.Originally Posted by GSDragoon
gives me hope for when i bring drg back up.