Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 322

Thread: Windower 3.3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,080
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Windower 3.3

    It feels like it's been so long since PetTP worked

    Edit: Mandragoras now getting the publicity they deserve!

  2. #22
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Yay for windowaaah

  3. #23
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko
    Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe
    First of all, thanks a lot for these great new features. Secondly, just to clarify, does 3.3 also come bundled with compatible versions of the old bundled plug-ins like TPparty?
    It has tparty distance recast light luggage consoleBG silence and timestamp.
    Thanks. Off to download.

  4. #24
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    People running Vista are going to have to wait until a developer with Vista installed wakes up, I'm not supporting that piece of shit.
    Well said. also this thing is fucking win. thank you and cliff + other random people including wafik and my cats.

  5. #25
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    186
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Windower 3.3

    LightLuggage: Automatically stacks items in your inventory. Supports lot profiles for lotting/passing.
    Yeah this wins for me. Thanks guys!

  6. #26
    Taj
    Taj is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,170
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey_
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    People running Vista are going to have to wait until a developer with Vista installed wakes up, I'm not supporting that piece of shit.
    Well said. also this thing is fucking win. thank you and cliff + other random people including wafik and my cats.
    StarHawk is the current lead developer, don't forget to thank him.

  7. #27
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey_
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    People running Vista are going to have to wait until a developer with Vista installed wakes up, I'm not supporting that piece of shit.
    Well said. also this thing is fucking win. thank you and cliff + other random people including wafik and my cats.
    StarHawk is the current lead developer, don't forget to thank him.
    I cant be perfect at 2:52 AM, so here's a late thanks to starhawk if he even reads this too >.>

  8. #28
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Windower 3.3

    nice update, like the new icons and start up.

  9. #29
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,890
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Um, awesome. Thanks a ton Taj, good stuff, love the new plugins (or ones that were out but not bundled and I wasn't using)

  10. #30
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Priran
    How do you get the numbers for items to use with LightLuggage?
    here

    Just curious, I remember the time stamp originally wasn't released because it wasn't safe, although it was working. I know you guys wouldn't release stuff that's dangerous, or at least in the past you wouldn't, but is this stuff safe now?

    (and how about that irc plugin <.<)

  11. #31
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    149
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Just curious, I remember the time stamp originally wasn't released because it wasn't safe, although it was working. I know you guys wouldn't release stuff that's dangerous, or at least in the past you wouldn't, but is this stuff safe now?
    Yes, I remember that well. Cliff went completely apeshit when timestamp.dll was accidentally released, immediately pulled it, and issued dire warnings about GMs being able to detect timestamps in your logfile if you used it.

    So presumably that's no longer the case, right?

  12. #32
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Probably a stupid question, but will timestamp interfere with parsers at all?

  13. #33
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    252
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Yeah I am also curious, will the Timestamp affect a Parser (I need a working one again as the latest version of DvsParse which I was using is broken now ) and also will it show up for GMs checking chat logs etc? IE: a bannable offence =( Anyways, my primary question is about the Lightluggage settings (WHICH ROCKS WOW - no longer having to stack my items = pure win). Does it automatically load the default.txt file for lotting / passing items? How do you make it load a different one, and can you make it load a different one by default? Thanks for the help :D

  14. #34
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Windower 3.3

    I might be to dumb for this.... can anyone help me how to setup the LL to pass all crystals only? I dont want to lot anything just pass crystals no matter what kind they are.

  15. #35
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,256
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Thankyooou Taj! LightLugagge plugin is so nice <3

    Just a heads up for everyone, if you are trying to manully unstack a stack of something to sell individually, you'll need to disable it by typing 'unload LL' in the console, not 'unload LightLuggage' as I had originally tried.

  16. #36
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    68
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Cant wait to get home and download this, LL is going to be awesome when I'm on my BLM^^

  17. #37
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Windower 3.3

    this version of windower is the best shit ever since ridill was introduced

  18. #38
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    36
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Looks great, but how safe are these three new features? Most of us don't want to end up on next months banning spree.

  19. #39
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,405
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Is ExpWatch broken?

    Every time I try to auto-load it with or without a wait in the int.txt POL crashes.
    I know it's always been a bit unfriendly with auto load but I tried using the same wait 120 that worked in the last version but it still crashes.

    And if you're worried about SE reading timestamps in your log...just turn that particular plugin off until we know for sure?

  20. #40
    Clever and witty, all together the ladies love the Nekura
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Is ExpWatch broken?

    Every time I try to auto-load it with or without a wait in the int.txt POL crashes.
    I know it's always been a bit unfriendly with auto load but I tried using the same wait 120 that worked in the last version but it still crashes.

    And if you're worried about SE reading timestamps in your log...just turn that particular plugin off until we know for sure?
    Plugins must be updated to work with the new plugin architecture found in Windower 3.3. Yarnball has a similar function in it that you can use until ExpWatch is updated, though.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HNM spawns, ToD window question.
    By Nyxx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2005-04-02, 13:21