Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 322

Thread: Windower 3.3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Windower 3.3

    I'm a Vista user through force, I had no control over it (new computer ; ; ) has anyone messed with this for us yet? I'm sorry for having Vista, I hate it too
    (Also, worried about the timestamp thing only because I thought they could see it. )

  2. #42
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,405
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by nekura
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Is ExpWatch broken?

    Every time I try to auto-load it with or without a wait in the int.txt POL crashes.
    I know it's always been a bit unfriendly with auto load but I tried using the same wait 120 that worked in the last version but it still crashes.

    And if you're worried about SE reading timestamps in your log...just turn that particular plugin off until we know for sure?
    Plugins must be updated to work with the new plugin architecture found in Windower 3.3. Yarnball has a similar function in it that you can use until ExpWatch is updated, though.
    Read something about the old plugins being broken on the site but I thought ExpWatch had been updated since it came bundled with new version. Thanks for the info.

  3. #43
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Just noticed there is no IME plugin

    will it be implemented? or i have to stay with older version till newer IME is introduced?

  4. #44
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Windower 3.3

    I don't usually post in here, but this is an awesome update to the windower. Thank you everyone that worked on it!

    ...Now time to figure out LL. x.x

  5. #45
    Taj
    Taj is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,170
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Just curious, I remember the time stamp originally wasn't released because it wasn't safe, although it was working. I know you guys wouldn't release stuff that's dangerous, or at least in the past you wouldn't, but is this stuff safe now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Velecic
    and also will it show up for GMs checking chat logs etc? IE: a bannable offence =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimitsu
    Looks great, but how safe are these three new features? Most of us don't want to end up on next months banning spree.
    We wouldn't release anything that isn't safe to use.


    Quote Originally Posted by Velecic
    Yeah I am also curious, will the Timestamp affect a Parser (I need a working one again as the latest version of DvsParse which I was using is broken now
    Anything that parses the chat log, either through .LOG files or memory, will break with Timestamp loaded. Developers of said programs should get in touch with me to add support.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velecic
    Anyways, my primary question is about the Lightluggage settings (WHICH ROCKS WOW - no longer having to stack my items = pure win). Does it automatically load the default.txt file for lotting / passing items?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velecic
    How do you make it load a different one,
    .ll profile exp

    Quote Originally Posted by Velecic
    and can you make it load a different one by default?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute
    Is ExpWatch broken?

    Every time I try to auto-load it with or without a wait in the int.txt POL crashes.
    I know it's always been a bit unfriendly with auto load but I tried using the same wait 120 that worked in the last version but it still crashes.
    EXPWatch doesn't currently work if you auto load it, so you're stuck manually loading for now. iirc StarHawk is rewriting soon, to support merit points and whatnot. The issue will be corrected then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthars
    Just noticed there is no IME plugin

    will it be implemented? or i have to stay with older version till newer IME is introduced?
    IME is on the list of plugins that need to be ported to 3.3, it'll be done soon.

  6. #46
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,668
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Re: Windower 3.3

    ah icic :D thanks

    and good job for all the new features. LL is the shit now

  7. #47
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    688
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Windower 3.3

    .... my feelings on this release:

    http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2654/zomgld3.jpg

  8. #48
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    997
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Is the timestamp based on your PC clock or the In Game one? They are rarely the same on my PC.

  9. #49
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    9,727
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: Windower 3.3


  10. #50
    Nutan
    Guest

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Tricen: Download and install this

    Taj: Thanks for the good work. Is it possible to have a list of all the items ID in order to make custom profiles? The link Julian posted is a 404

    Thanks

  11. #51
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Awesome shit Taj. I'm going to use 3.2 until Raceconv is compatible with 3.3, but thanks for the download.

  12. #52
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Re: Windower 3.3

    The price of synth crystals are gonna rise now that nobody will have them for sale.

    But on a more serious note, THF will be making a ton of use of LL, due to trying to steal (be it aura steal, claim, stealing items) and getting the "inventory is full" message. No more!

  13. #53
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,192
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Taj, make an IRC plugin.

    I want an overlay that I can toggle on/off to show the last 6-8 lines of bgIRC.

    I want to send message to bgIRC through windower console with the use of a prefix such as #HAI BG

  14. #54
    The Real Cookiemonster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutan
    Tricen: Download and install this

    Taj: Thanks for the good work. Is it possible to have a list of all the items ID in order to make custom profiles? The link Julian posted is a 404

    Thanks
    Not sure if I should direct link, so I just link to the page on the windower forums

    http://www.windower.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10258

    the link to the item codes (and pol utils) are in the first post


    -----


    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnykillah
    I noticed that the mouse doesn't snap to the menus when they are opened. Is there a setting I am missing for this? I know it happens when resolutions are messed up but mine is full screen.
    in the subfolder scripts, there's an init.txt file
    it has

    game_allowsetcursorpos 0

    change it to game_allowsetcursorpos 1

    and see if that helps


    ----


    <3 this!

  15. #55
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    410
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Is it possible for the Silence plugin to display 1 line of "Equipment changed" instead of blocking all of it? It does feel comforting knowing that your macro is working instead of pressing it and having nothing happen because of lag.

  16. #56
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    113
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Windower 3.3

    I'll be formatting and going back to XP tonight just for this release. I'll be able to use my 8800GTS again as well so no more crazy artifacts from my old/broken ATI X1800.

    I've been waiting for the "Equipment Changed" filter for the longest time and autosort/autopass are ftw.

  17. #57
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Windower 3.3

    This is so badass .

  18. #58
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: Windower 3.3

    I wonder if anyone will leave an exp type profile on in LL and accidently pass af2 or something in dynamis. >.>

    I'm just making sure I pass specific items so I don't accidently do that. x.x

  19. #59
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    I wonder if anyone will leave an exp type profile on in LL and accidently pass af2 or something in dynamis. >.>
    You can always quick relog if its an item you want. We've had people who pass items instead of lotting them before, and def know that logging out resets your lot.

  20. #60
    IN CANADA!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    472
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Windower 3.3

    Quote Originally Posted by StarHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth
    I wonder if anyone will leave an exp type profile on in LL and accidently pass af2 or something in dynamis. >.>
    You can always quick relog if its an item you want. We've had people who pass items instead of lotting them before, and def know that logging out resets your lot.
    I thought Dynamis was the only case where logging would not reset your lotting number...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HNM spawns, ToD window question.
    By Nyxx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2005-04-02, 13:21