Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 106
  1. #41
    ralph pls go
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    640
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    The Gamestop down here hasn't received their shipment of Vol. 3 yet. =/ I went there on Monday (when it was supposed to come out) and the idiot at the counter said it came out three weeks ago. Much arguing ensued and I ended up just leaving. Went back yesterday and a better employee said it'd come tomorrow, whatever. It all works out because I just finished Wild Arms 5 like 15 minutes ago.

  2. #42
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Yeah, I got it and (as sad as it is) I just beat the main storyline at level 137. The beginning with those dumb quests is kinda lame and drawn out, but after the sage palace tourney, shit gets kinda crazy and I can honestly say I loved the storyline all the way to the end. Need to now enjoy all of the new things you get with beating it~

    And yes...Xth form is fucking awesome

  3. #43
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Got to the finals of the tournament, but the fight is insanely hard... guess I have to go get like 5~ levels.

  4. #44
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    What level were you? I ended up clearing the whole thing around 113-114

  5. #45
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    I was 109 when I tried facing him but got him down to maybe 50% when he would kill Kuhn off and I would be left without any awakenings (he conters all awakenings except for Avatar it seems..)

    Level 114 now, gonna try it again.

  6. #46
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    With Taihaku (I assume you're talking about him), don't really try to go in an all-out melee fest with him or he'll pretty much blow you up. Maxwell is a son of a bitch weapon -_-

    edit:
    For those who remember it....forest of pain is back!

  7. #47
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Oh man, just beat him and had that awesome "i'm right here" sequence right before the fight with the AIDA Victorian(Sakaki..) with haseo/atoli/kuhn/endrance... so epic lol.

  8. #48
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    haha yeah it is. Just wait till later, though....crap gets far too epic.
    And now that you've done that, you get new stuff that you can't use until forever and a day!

  9. #49
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Ugh... what level do I need to be when fighting Ovan?

  10. #50
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Quote Originally Posted by Exoduso
    Ugh... what level do I need to be when fighting Ovan?
    I did it as a level 126 or so? Took me 35 minutes with all of my potions and items. So yeah, go level up @_@

    ps: God damned Forest of Pain never freakin ends ._.

  11. #51
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    It really feels like a deja vu fighting him again lol, except that they like... doubled his fucking HP, so lame.

  12. #52
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Not to mention the other things are multiplied and he regens a fuckton more. AND the bolts of light are always sex.

  13. #53
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    I hate him lol... think it's a good idea to bring Atoli along? in Vol.2 I used Endrance/Pi to kill him pretty easily at level 89~... it seemed like every time I would use Atoli she would get owned way too quickly and wouldn't be any help, so going with full power was the better choice.

  14. #54
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    I went with Kuhn/Atoli (well customized gear, etc) and pretty much saved my avatar awakenings for when he summoned a ton of the regen things

  15. #55
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Grinded up to 124 and gave endrance/pi the best gear and customization I could... this better be enough heh.

  16. #56
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    let me know how it goes =p

  17. #57
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    lol first time I was too hasty and kicked in avatar awakening and left him with 200 hp but forgot to heal myself up after the last tri-edge attack and then he used it a 2nd time and killed me (while my dumb teammates wouldn't raise me even though I gave both of them like 10 reviving items..)

    2nd time I practically raped him though.

    EDIT: well I got the xth form, but I have no idea what that sequence was with the white 3rd form haseo... was that supposed to portray skeith?

  18. #58
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Yeah, the white Haseo was supposed to be Skeith. Forcing him to make a decision and what-not; which is partially why the Xth form is actually white as opposed to the normal black that Haseo seems to wear.

  19. #59
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    fucking pursuers caught me by surprise.. gotta grind up for those assholes too? >.>

  20. #60
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: .hack//GU Vol.3: Redemption

    Just beat the game... pretty crazy finale heh.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hack GU vol 3 soundtrack
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2007-03-21, 23:57
  2. .Hack GU
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2007-01-23, 22:31
  3. .hack //GU
    By MikedeeFenrir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2006-10-30, 12:30