Likely, but I was saying in general I already have a lot of gear DRG's would cry for. (god, that sounded really fucking arrogant. Sorry)Originally Posted by Kaylia
Likely, but I was saying in general I already have a lot of gear DRG's would cry for. (god, that sounded really fucking arrogant. Sorry)Originally Posted by Kaylia
Yes, w turban > ace's helm by far in this situation.
Originally Posted by Keno
52.2k damage in one minute.
PLD PLD WHM WHM WHM RDM
DRG DRG DRG DRG WHM BRD
DRG DRG DRG DRG WHM BRD
=
Ebon panels?
o_o
<Us>so you wanted us to drg burn a dragoon mob for the best gear in the game?
<Sage Sundi> :D
<Us> you guys really are evil, aren't you?
<Sage Sundi> *wut*?
<Us> *sigh* red like a ferrari?
<Sage Sundi> regen!
Don't test it actually. Chance is it wont work, and if it does, haste is gonna be nerfed soon after.
Wait until after tomorrow's update to test.
Ran tests outside~
(Note: Wyvern Delay = ~323)
First Test:
75DRG/BLM
492 Delay PLM
Naked
Expected frames per attack: 492 / 60 = 8.2 * 30 = 246
Actual frames per attack: 245.333
Second Test:
75DRG/BLM
492 Delay PLM
Naked
2HR Used~
Frames per attack: 186.785
Delay: 373.57
Attack Speed: ~62%
Third Test:
75DRG/SAM
492 Delay PLM
19% in Haste Eq
Haste Spell
March x2 (Not SP)
Hasso
Expected frames per attack: 89.84
Actual frames per attack: 89.08
Fourth Test:
75DRG/SAM
492 Delay PLM
19% in Haste Eq
Haste Spell
March x2 (Not SP)
Hasso
2HR
Frames per attack: 66.909
Delay: 133.818
Attack Speed: 72.8%
Feel free to make your own conclusion. I didn't have time to run more tests~ To me it seems like DRG 2HR gives you max Eq+Magic haste. Hasso goes above this~ If someone wanted to finish test, they could do the Third and Fourth test over again, but not use Hasso.
Maxed magic and equipment would be 67%, not 62%? Correct me if I'm wrong, but magic haste caps at ~42% and equipment is 25%?
Anyway, good test.
edit: what? Your results say that drg 2hr is ~186 frames per attack, but 19% gear + spell +song is ~89 so 2hr alone doesnt come close to capping. Looks like ~25%.
Kirshy's test is usually very accurate as she also contributed to the finding of 100 GA by testing if both hasso and DB goes beyond the cap, which helped a great deal on finding that magic + song haste caps at 43.3%.Originally Posted by Kirschy
So I guess drg will be able to cap at 78.3% haste with Drg/sam with minimum support from bard and haste spell. Slower than drk but they can actually use their A+ weapon to zerg. Not to mention Love Halberd add a whole lot of value to this. I think Drg can probably get about 60-65 hits in within 1 min with Love Halberd. Pretty sweet I will say.
Magic Haste caps at 222/512 = ~43.35%
Eq Haste caps at 128/512 = 25%
Eq+Haste caps at 350/512 = ~68.36%
In the third/fourth test, the DRG has 19% in eq (95/512) = ~18.55%
My original conclusion is obviously wrong (dunno what I was thinking)
That being said, would it be better to use Sword Strap (Weapon delay -3%) over Pole Strap (Double Attack+2%) with Love Halberd?
I've been focusing on DA (with /war), but if -delay is the way to go, then I'll need to pick up one of those as well.
I believe the -delay strap is the way to go with a pure haste build like one that is being hypothesized here.
likely, this is of no use as it's a b- weapon with no native double attack or anything, but it's plausible to hit the gear haste cap by wearing a capricorn staff. i doubt it's going to be worthwhile, but it's funny to imagine a drg thwacking something at 100 fists rate with a staff.
Go go Blitz Ring!
Also DRG can't use Haste Belt...
Yeah, realized that later. For some reason I never realized that it had such a shitty job selection.Originally Posted by SeraphusRagnarok
Yeah Dragoons get shafted on gear selection, basically can only wear craftable gear that RDM can....
Silly though, how Ninjas can wear Royal Knight Chainmail even though they aren't Royal Knights and Dragoons who are the highest rank of Royal Knights cannot.
Platinum Grip is likely the way to go for this purpose as Sword strap has very minimum effect when combine with big amount of haste. On the other hand, 5-7% stun in so many hit in 1 min will be more benefitial in term of control.
actually, you make a fascinating point. assuming a decent hit rate, and assuming that the stuns will overlap like headbutt (i THINK it does) and not like the stun spell, you could in theory stunlock something using this technique and multiple drgs.
I must've missed the memo but, to what does "100 GA" refer? I'm assuming it's something to do with the idea of hitting haste cap for a zerg with a two-handed weapon, as that is what it seems to always refer to.
I second the idea of the - delay grip, since it goes directly towards enhacing this extremity.. The other one would be double attack, because if you stack enough DA in, you're gonna get a sizeable number of extra hits even after considering Love's 2x attacks.
seriously, someone needs to make a video.