
Originally Posted by
Spekkio

Originally Posted by
Nameless
If drgs are able to hit 150-200 per hit on hard mobs during zerg, with /sam and 78.3% haste (how you achieve this I don't know, probably only possible if spirit surge covers both gear and magic + song haste) and a love halberd, you are guranteed to hit 63 times in 1 min not counting double attack from brutal or triple attack from homam. That's 9450-12600 damage not counting WS either. Pretty sick if you ask me lol.
assuming every hit connects though. what's your accuracy rate under those conditions?
Well if your using Homam that right there(body, feet, legs, hands) gives 28 acc, Along with the 22 acc we get from Acc Bonus II. Being a career drg, 50 acc from gear + Acc Bonus is more then enough for anything I've done. But if more is needed, there are still plently of slots that can have acc put into it.
Only problem with this is the idea that Love Halberd would hit 150-200 on a high defence mob. Even with the new 'overpowered' 2h, I find it hard to think that suck a low damage drg weapon will be doing that much dmg per hit. Maybe 150 isn't that much of a pipe dream, pre-update I would hit kirin for 50-100 with a max of 120 using Mezraq. But I really don't think you could get Love Halberd to hit 150-200. But if you could, then sweet more power to us.
Although thinking now, with Spirit Surge's added damage, and Jump's Defence down(too bad doesnt stack with angon

) It could be possible.
About the 78.3% haste, I wouldn't doubt that it's possible. 19% haste from(Turban, Dusk+1 hands, Homam legs and feet, Swift Belt). If you wanted more Wyrm Body+1 gives 2%, and Speed belt for a total of 23%. Only problem with using a haste body is the lack of Acc you could have, but it's possible to make up the acc elsewhere.
Not entirely sure how much Marchx2 gives percent wise. ffxiclopedia says Haste gives 15%, but Spirit Surge will give 20ish%(which seems like it does not break the cap). Not really knowing how haste works all too well, so I'll just add up the numbers. 19(gear)+15(spell)+20(2hour) is 54%, Then add whatever Marchx2 will give. And thats as /war, /sam would be little faster, but alot less dmg.