Dunno..Originally Posted by Exoduso
Sounds kinda gay.
Dunno..Originally Posted by Exoduso
Sounds kinda gay.
It's just a Disney-made musical based in high school in a movie format, lol.
Well if a talent did that on a show/movie/whatever the fuck it is that I was producing, I wouldn't keep him/her around, regardless of whether it was supposed to be private or not.
Like...Grease or somethin?Originally Posted by Epical
That's what I was thinking lol.. it's probably insanely lame though, since it's Disney.Originally Posted by Koyuki
Think Grease with whiney pubescent teenagers.Originally Posted by Koyuki
Now that I think about it, I remember hearing John Travolta played a transvestite in this so called "musical"Originally Posted by Exoduso
Don't all musicals include whiney pubescent teenagers?Originally Posted by Ohemgee
Call pedobear, she looks like she's about 14.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5...6666928ar3.pngOriginally Posted by thestalkmore
would work better if I changed the color to sniper blue's seting but not everybody uses that setting >|
thats hairsprayOriginally Posted by Koyuki
That was the remake of "Hairspray" - the main character's mother is always played by a man in drag - blame John Waters.Originally Posted by Koyuki
aye, yeh beat meh.
Only thing I know about high school musical is that it broke the Falcons Vs Saints MNF game for the highest rated cable show ever. So it's apparently pretty popular.
Its a movie btw, and the biggest thing to hit the disney channel since ever, her BF is zac efron, is her co-star(not football star) in those movies.
Zac efron :
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...1434_small.jpg
he is hot <3
everyone involved is 18+, so pedobear is not needed
Fans defending her make me lol @ ignorance. Her agents suck lol.Originally Posted by Stupid Fan
She's cute.
Love how retards try to stick up for girls who are clearly sluts looking for men to pound their vag.Originally Posted by Maguspk
Yeah High School Musical I hear is huge for the younger age group.
Oh well stupid girl, had everything going for her. One step closer to playboy at least.
OH EDIT:
Think she'll lose her Neutrogena endorsement too?
http://www.neutrogena.com/vanessa.asp
Edit again:
LOL
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories ... 1385.shtml
Dated before the pictures were on the net.
Kiss her career good bye. Good though, she has nice titties Disney wont show us.'
Vanessa shave/wax that please
Bye bye career.. I think she sings too.