Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1428
  1. #261
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsax
    Also, if the guy in the painting was Sylar impersonating HRG, wouldn't he be in the painting as Sylar instead? Since the illusion would wear off when he dies?
    I don't think the illusion wears off when you are dead since little hottie shape shifter didn't turn into a fat ugly goth chick.

  2. #262
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    BG Level
    6

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsax
    Also, if the guy in the painting was Sylar impersonating HRG, wouldn't he be in the painting as Sylar instead? Since the illusion would wear off when he dies?
    I don't think the illusion wears off when you are dead since little hottie shape shifter didn't turn into a fat ugly goth chick.
    Yes she did, when Sylar Picked her Brain you saw a gerth of a woman

    She wasnt the hottie, but there was a huge mass laying there (they didnt show the face of who it was, but it was someone obese and had stretched out the clothes, Roffles

  3. #263
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Am I the only one who thought the flying scene was cheesey and that this season has been somewhat.. of a let down? D:

  4. #264
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,001
    BG Level
    6

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama
    Am I the only one who thought the flying scene was cheesey and that this season has been somewhat.. of a let down? D:

    This going to sound mean, but I really thought he (West) was going to drop her for argument sakes to see if Claire can really heal herself very quickly, but when that cheesy music hit, I was like Fuck!, who hired the Superman Return writers >_<

  5. #265
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Hurray for my shitty Tivo. I missed the scenes from the next episode. Anything good in them? I couldn't find them on NBC's site. Also, did Molly say anything about the man in her dreams at the end?

  6. #266
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by GraveRobberX
    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by Foustian
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowsax
    Also, if the guy in the painting was Sylar impersonating HRG, wouldn't he be in the painting as Sylar instead? Since the illusion would wear off when he dies?
    I don't think the illusion wears off when you are dead since little hottie shape shifter didn't turn into a fat ugly goth chick.
    Yes she did, when Sylar Picked her Brain you saw a gerth of a woman

    She wasnt the hottie, but there was a huge mass laying there (they didnt show the face of who it was, but it was someone obese and had stretched out the clothes, Roffles
    My bad then, I must have missed it while watching.

  7. #267
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    I am just waiting until they introduce the new chick into the 12 arc episode she has. I am thinking that she is going to be like Claire but captured by the Company and finally Claire meets here, now that I think about it. Also, I am wondering how Hiro is going to play out with him falling in love with Kensei's woman...

    Dude I already know who the Boogie Man is...http://www.nndb.com/people/632/00002...am_Shatner.jpg

    They already have 2 people from Star Trek on here...

  8. #268
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by GraveRobberX
    Yes she did, when Sylar Picked her Brain you saw a gerth of a woman

    She wasnt the hottie, but there was a huge mass laying there (they didnt show the face of who it was, but it was someone obese and had stretched out the clothes, Roffles
    haha, now I want to replay that scene to see what she looks like!

  9. #269
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    I am just waiting until they introduce the new chick into the 12 arc episode she has. I am thinking that she is going to be like Claire but captured by the Company and finally Claire meets here, now that I think about it. Also, I am wondering how Hiro is going to play out with him falling in love with Kensei's woman...

    Dude I already know who the Boogie Man is...http://www.nndb.com/people/632/00002...am_Shatner.jpg

    They already have 2 people from Star Trek on here...
    I was talking to my friend about this today (the star trek thing) and they said 4 (counting Sylar). Sulu, some girl, the irish dude who got force choked, and Sylar.

  10. #270
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    131
    BG Level
    3

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Did anyone else notice the yellow trash can that was next to Sylar, before the camera panned out. It had SALVAGE, Stenciled on it. Does this mean Sylar simply needs to collect power cells to get his powers back?

    Obviously this is just more proof that Tim Kring, plays FFXI and reads BG.

  11. #271
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin
    Hurray for my shitty Tivo. I missed the scenes from the next episode. Anything good in them? I couldn't find them on NBC's site. Also, did Molly say anything about the man in her dreams at the end?
    She said "He's the nightmare man". I honestly can't remember anything else they showed. I'm sure you could find it on youtube though.

    Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00JCVEkaR7s

  12. #272
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Yeah so we get to see a new Hero next week but it just seems like her power isn't that cool. >_>

  13. #273
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    "the nightmare man" is such a stupid name..

  14. #274
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    I can't help but feel bored with the current season. I think it took awhile for things to pick up on first season too, so I guess I ought to give it a chance. I have to say though, it feels like a lot of filler. Sylar in the middle of nowhere, Peter with no memory, and repeated plot(Claire: I WANT TO BE MYSELF! ;;... Nikki: I GOT TO DO THIS BAD THING, BUT IT'S FOR A GOOD REASON!... Hiro: I'm stuck in time again, doh!). I think I would have rather new characters than old ones being used like crap.

    I have to put out another complaint on killing DL. He was the only interesting character in the whole Nikki storyline. He was a good and honest guy who kept on getting screwed over.

  15. #275
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    DL dying was bullcrap.

  16. #276
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    How did he dies? I don't remember. I thought he was fine when they escaped the building?

  17. #277
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,655
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    How did he dies? I don't remember. I thought he was fine when they escaped the building?
    He died between seasons.

  18. #278
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Probably from that injury in the season finale, but unless they tell us who knows..

  19. #279
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jooeetheplatypus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    How did he dies? I don't remember. I thought he was fine when they escaped the building?
    He died between seasons.
    That's retarded if they don't tell us how. If he died from his wound in the final episode, he should have died at that time. Why make it looks like he is ok, then kill him between season.

    Obviously, they had to get ride of the actor for w/e reason, but it's still stupid....

  20. #280
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Maybe the nightmare man can make people's nightmares reality. Would kinda explain why Sylar can't use his powers, since it would seem his worst nightmare would be being a normal person again.

Page 14 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast