Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1428
  1. #441
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,924
    BG Level
    10

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    i swear i seen him split off (the real sylar got into the car and the illusion got into the car) as they pulled the camera inside the car right after he told him to call the cops.
    It's called a cutaway shot, or more specifically it's just a truncation of time. It was meant to make the viewer question whether he really killed Derek or not at first... but it was obvious. There was no illusion. He went and bricked Derek in the head and then climbed back into the car.

  2. #442
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,954
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Can't believe you guys are totally ignoring my Kensei = Linderman theory. You will rue the day! :D

  3. #443
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Can't believe you guys are totally ignoring my Kensei = Linderman theory. You will rue the day! :D
    It's too... out there lol.

  4. #444
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Norelco
    Can't believe you guys are totally ignoring my Kensei = Linderman theory. You will rue the day! :D
    Read the comic if you have not ;x I dobut you will think that way after

  5. #445
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Claire scene is in the show for the girl nerds, don't dog it

  6. #446
    Not Killing Ganon
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,262
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius
    Claire scene is in the show for the girl nerds, don't dog it
    like you? loljk

    i just want sylar to off the mexicans cause their story is horridly gay... we dont need no fucking wonder twins gtfo, oh the torture sylar could put people through with that power, "HAY YOUR BODY IS FILLING WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT SHIT IS!!!" ... "OHWAITNM"

    and looks like the mexican chick could stop sylar if she really wanted too..

  7. #447
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Kensei= Nathan and Peter father

    That's my theory!!

  8. #448
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    Kensei= Nathan and Peter father

    That's my theory!!
    Hiro is Kaito's father!

    ...hey, anything's possible with time travel, right?

  9. #449
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilanth
    Kensei= Nathan and Peter father

    That's my theory!!
    Hiro is Kaito's father!

    ...hey, anything's possible with time travel, right?
    Hiro is his own Grandfather? If Fry can do it, Hiro can too!

  10. #450
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Oh snap this preview kinda tells a lot about who the killer is unless they want to trick us again...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwkxgbiz29c

    Also, it seems like the Nightmare Man can actually project the worst images of your subconscious into your mind. That being somewhat obvious with Matt seeing his ex-wife and their child.

    If any guess for me it is one of the Petrelli brothers, mainly Nathan seeing how I think he is wanting to get rid of all the people who somehow assisted in the killing of his brother.

  11. #451
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydb57YRAsA8

    Who is the guys with burned skin?


    If any guess for me it is one of the Petrelli brothers, mainly Nathan seeing how I think he is wanting to get rid of all the people who somehow assisted in the killing of his brother.
    Would explain how he survived by jumping off the building, but it would be a lame twist imo, even if it might be it.

  12. #452
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    428
    BG Level
    4

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydb57YRAsA8

    Who is the guys with burned skin?
    Its Nathan. As for what exactly is going on that clip, I have no idea. But that's the face he saw in the last episode when he looked in and punched the mirror.

  13. #453
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Is it possible that Nathan's "normal face" is an illusion made by someone to cover the burn, that's why you see him burned in the the mirror? I would have said Candice, but she is dead, and the illusion disapeared after she got killed.

    Beside that, Linderman seem to be the only one who is able to heal people, but he is dead already, so I dunno.

  14. #454
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    This is where the Nightmare Man comes in to play, maybe he is making Nathan see this as his worst possible nightmare remembering seeing his brother in this form?

  15. #455
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    They need to get rid of the lame ass Mexicans =/
    ya because they're mexican.

  16. #456
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    They need to get rid of the lame ass Mexicans =/
    ya because they're mexican.
    It is well known that Weltall is racist, I hear it everyday when he is playing some game called Halo 3?

  17. #457
    Rem
    Rem is offline
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    863
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    This is where the Nightmare Man comes in to play, maybe he is making Nathan see this as his worst possible nightmare remembering seeing his brother in this form?
    I was thinking its something similar to this. I don't know if the Nightmare Man is showing him something real as in thats how his face really looks post Peters meltdown or if he's just showing him the burned image of his face just to fuck with his mind. I do think he has something to do with what Nathan sees in the mirror tho.

    Edit: And poor Mexicans, they just want to be cured. I don't like their story line much either but I do feel bad that they've been set up somehow to have a run in with Sylar. That fuckin glutton is going to take their powers too.

  18. #458
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    They need to get rid of the lame ass Mexicans =/
    ya because they're mexican.
    It is well known that Weltall is racist, I hear it everyday when he is playing some game called Halo 3?
    heh, I may be wooshing here but I'm still clarifying my statement so I'm immune to woosh.

    I didn't really mean to make anyone look bad but it's just always funny how people just assume they're mexican when I'm almost positive their not from Mexico simply traveling through it on their way to America. Eh not a big deal really, it might not have even been mentioned in the show yet.

  19. #459
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    They need to get rid of the lame ass Mexicans =/
    ya because they're mexican.
    It is well known that Weltall is racist, I hear it everyday when he is playing some game called Halo 3?
    heh, I may be wooshing here but I'm still clarifying my statement so I'm immune to woosh.

    I didn't really mean to make anyone look bad but it's just always funny how people just assume they're mexican when I'm almost positive their not from Mexico simply traveling through it on their way to America. Eh not a big deal really, it might not have even been mentioned in the show yet.
    Alejandro only knows Spanish, and all their friends or family they know or talk to are in Mexico and speak Spanish. They even look Mexican. What do you think they really are? French?

  20. #460
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall
    They need to get rid of the lame ass Mexicans =/
    ya because they're mexican.
    It is well known that Weltall is racist, I hear it everyday when he is playing some game called Halo 3?
    heh, I may be wooshing here but I'm still clarifying my statement so I'm immune to woosh.

    I didn't really mean to make anyone look bad but it's just always funny how people just assume they're mexican when I'm almost positive their not from Mexico simply traveling through it on their way to America. Eh not a big deal really, it might not have even been mentioned in the show yet.
    Alejandro only knows Spanish, and all their friends or family they know or talk to are in Mexico and speak Spanish. They even look Mexican. What do you think they really are? French?
    Do not take the bait, do not take the bait, do not take the bait.

    edit: I'll bite, they're Dominican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dania Ramirez - Maya Herrera
    TVGuide.com: Is it extra-special for you to get to rattle off in Spanish as part of your Heroes role?
    Ramirez: You know, that's really one of the coolest things about the show — the fact that the show really touches upon and gives you a peek into so many different cultures. I'm originally from the Dominican Republic, and to have the opportunity to play a Dominican character and speak my native language, it's an exhilarating experience.

Page 23 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast