No, as hymen is meant to be broken, the body does not consider it a wound. Much like cutting her hair or nails.
But, it was fun for anonymous to imagine haitian raping her then wiping her mind, leaving no evidence behind.
No, as hymen is meant to be broken, the body does not consider it a wound. Much like cutting her hair or nails.
But, it was fun for anonymous to imagine haitian raping her then wiping her mind, leaving no evidence behind.
Alright, someone show that hot girl some porn tapes![]()
hence, the nightmare man.
Parkman's dad > Sylar.
srsly.
That is until he dies, obviously.Originally Posted by Headspace
Hmmm... does that mean the heroes are going to be able to "upgrade" their powers? Maybe Matt will be able to do what his dad can do in the future?
Yeah but he's still cooler than Oh Golly Gabriel.Originally Posted by Akiyama
No shitty twins subplot, I love this episode already.
wtf@parkmans dad, owned.
this episode is win so far
Hmmm, now I feel like I'm watching Evangelion![]()
Looks like Parkman can send thoughts now besides just reading them?
Kristen Bell is so fawkin hawt.
All this episode needs is Sylar to make it win, bonus points if it's Sylar without too much twin factor. :D
OMG THE PREVIEW
holy fucking shit next week looks intense.
Yeah, next week looks fucking epic.Originally Posted by octopus
im confused, did they explain how peter got all of sylers powers that he stole...........? /confused
all of sylar's powers? which are you talking about?
Peter was close to Sylar?Originally Posted by Blackmagik
He doesn't use many of Sylar's powers anyway. He got the painting power before Sylar did and that was the only power he used today. Peter has yet to show usage of super hearing, melting things into liquid, etc.Originally Posted by Blackmagik
Huh? He used his mind powers to stop Claude's stick when fighting him in the first season >_>Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
I don't know man but it seems like Claire's Dad has a power or something unless I forgot why the Haitian works for him. Especially with the new preview shown tonight with him saying "You know what I am capable of doing."