i see wut you did there.Originally Posted by Headspace
i see wut you did there.Originally Posted by Headspace
WTF DL?
Edit: nvm lol
I don't understand why you guys like this show so much >_>
this season definitely isnt as strong as last one but its also something you have to have seen all of them, you cant just pick it up.
big boom.
Matt is my hero :D
Ugh, I'm all verklempt now. DX
Hero and Princess scene. ; ;
Suresh... what an idiot....
and yes hiro
edit : LOL whoever said adam's kensei called it!
fuuuuuuuckkk @ adam
Guess that settles that.
HOLY FUCK KENSEI
Originally Posted by Vandole
Originally Posted by Moosey
Oh snap, people actually guessed it right!
Originally Posted by Akiyama
But no really, holy fuck.
ANSWERS! TUNE IN NEXT WEEK ON DRAGONBALL Z!
(i mean heroes)
Looks like Peter breaks out himself and "Adam" from the company's prison.
Originally Posted by Akiyama
Haha yeah, the whole time I was like how could Adam break out without someone's help but that explains it.
Now it is going to be really coming down to if Peter will meet up with his brother before Kensei can get Peter to do what he wants.
Also, does anyone think now since that picture and what was unfolded today that Suresh is the one to kill HRG? Also the painting of Hiro vs Kensei is that from the past or the future?
I don't get all the OMG WTF CRAZY with Kensei thing though, it was kinda OBVIOUS it was him after the last episode and with what he said to Hiro earlier in the episode....
Originally Posted by Vandole
and the circle completes itself.
I kind of figured he would turn up in the future, or turn out being in claire/nathan's lineage, that still could be a possibility though.
I wonder if this means that people who regenerate are basically immortal if they can't die from old age?(except from the disease)
I missed most of the ep due to fucking drama, so forgive me if i'm completely missing something >.>
Well it's not that. It's just the fact of seeing him in the present and all and the shock. D: I sorda figured it myself too.. still cool to see him. Looks like him and Peter are buddies.Originally Posted by Serif
I'm pretty sure the disease wouldn't kill him either as he could regenerate his insides and all. I think the only way to kill him is to lop off his head. D: