Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1428
  1. #861
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    as old as Adam is, who is to say he hasn't picked up a power or two?

    They somewhat hinted he was the one who changed the weather.

  2. #862
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    as old as Adam is, who is to say he hasn't picked up a power or two?

    They somewhat hinted he was the one who changed the weather.
    When did he do that? Was that the scene where it was raining one moment, then dry when they cut to the next scene?

  3. #863
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    as old as Adam is, who is to say he hasn't picked up a power or two?

    They somewhat hinted he was the one who changed the weather.
    When did he do that? Was that the scene where it was raining one moment, then dry when they cut to the next scene?
    No, Bob said something like "remember when it snowed [place name]", then mentioned it was suposed to be a deadly hurricane. I think that's what Azazeal is refering to. However, I was under the impression Bob was talking about the organization, and no one in particular. We can assume someone had the power to change weather (the guy that Sylar killed maybe?)

  4. #864
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    as old as Adam is, who is to say he hasn't picked up a power or two?

    They somewhat hinted he was the one who changed the weather.
    When did he do that? Was that the scene where it was raining one moment, then dry when they cut to the next scene?
    No, Bob said something like "remember when it snowed [place name]", then mentioned it was suposed to be a deadly hurricane. I think that's what Azazeal is refering to. However, I was under the impression Bob was talking about the organization, and no one in particular. We can assume someone had the power to change weather (the guy that Sylar killed maybe?)
    Maybe who ever told K Belle to get back has that power?

  5. #865
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,949
    BG Level
    6

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Yea, I assumed it was another person in the organization. Like Storm or something. And is quite possible is K-Belle's parent. But then again, the only confirmed passed on power is Matt and his Dad.

  6. #866
    Jer
    Jer is offline
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,125
    BG Level
    6

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Iono
    Yea, I assumed it was another person in the organization. Like Storm or something. And is quite possible is K-Belle's parent. But then again, the only confirmed passed on power is Matt and his Dad.
    I thought they said that Elle was Bob's daughter?

  7. #867
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jer
    Quote Originally Posted by Iono
    Yea, I assumed it was another person in the organization. Like Storm or something. And is quite possible is K-Belle's parent. But then again, the only confirmed passed on power is Matt and his Dad.
    I thought they said that Elle was Bob's daughter?
    Bob's wife must of been like Claudia Schiffer or something then...

    I think it was assumed more than anything. I am just wondering when they gonna unveil new heroes.

  8. #868
    Maldra
    Guest

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Monday is taking too long to get here!

  9. #869
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    I assumed Adam was actually an empath (picked up the healing from someone and didnt realise, we know there is people in ancient china walking around with powers anyway) which explained why he was able to divert the tidal wave/change weather and how he got to the future (in contact with Hiro). I doubt being able to heal grants them the ability to live forever.

    Another thing Bob said was once people have these powers they tend to think of them selfs as gods, if Adam is an empath and gathered the group of older heroes together he would have quite the collection of powers not to mention ones he may have got from people they found.

    Claude mentioned theres other empaths aswell. Peter and Adam batman and robin empath duo gogo

  10. #870
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorkura
    I assumed Adam was actually an empath (picked up the healing from someone and didnt realise, we know there is people in ancient china walking around with powers anyway) which explained why he was able to divert the tidal wave/change weather and how he got to the future (in contact with Hiro). I doubt being able to heal grants them the ability to live forever.

    Another thing Bob said was once people have these powers they tend to think of them selfs as gods, if Adam is an empath and gathered the group of older heroes together he would have quite the collection of powers not to mention ones he may have got from people they found.

    Claude mentioned theres other empaths aswell. Peter and Adam batman and robin empath duo gogo
    Just wondering how they kept Adam in his cell then? If he had all of these power, just seems like he could of escaped. Unless he wasn't really captured and Bob and them were lying...or they had some one like the Haitian?

  11. #871
    Tonko
    Guest

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    What I'm really curious about is what are the powers of the company founders? Like Bob & Mrs. Patrelli.

  12. #872
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonko
    What I'm really curious about is what are the powers of the company founders? Like Bob & Mrs. Patrelli.
    Bob has already been explained unless he has more, he is Mr. Golden Touch. He is the one who supplied all the financial backings for the company.

  13. #873
    Tonko
    Guest

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Mrs. Patrelli said in the last episode that they all "found each other," and that Peter was the strongest of "all of us." So I assume that means at least Mrs. Patrelli has a power, but I would think the whole group in the photo would.

  14. #874
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    That is why I think Kensei just has the regeneration skill, she would know who Kensei was I would assume and for her to say Peter was the strongest goes a good way. I think everyone wants to know what the others powers are but seeing how this fuckin strike is going on, we might not be able to know for a LONG time.

  15. #875
    Tonko
    Guest

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Networks just need to give the writers what they want (and deserve).

    But back on topic, yeah, Kensei is NOT an empath. Not a chance, otherwise he would have Nightmare Man's ability and wouldn't need Peter.

  16. #876
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    The only person I think who can possibly be an Empath now is Peter/Nathan's Dad but we shall see. I definitely see Molly playing a HUGE factor now seeing how she can find Kensei/Peter for the Company and Nathan.

  17. #877
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    I want to see Bob turn someone into Gold, that would be neat.

  18. #878
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,210
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorkura
    I assumed Adam was actually an empath (picked up the healing from someone and didnt realise, we know there is people in ancient china walking around with powers anyway) which explained why he was able to divert the tidal wave/change weather and how he got to the future (in contact with Hiro). I doubt being able to heal grants them the ability to live forever.

    Another thing Bob said was once people have these powers they tend to think of them selfs as gods, if Adam is an empath and gathered the group of older heroes together he would have quite the collection of powers not to mention ones he may have got from people they found.

    Claude mentioned theres other empaths aswell. Peter and Adam batman and robin empath duo gogo
    Just wondering how they kept Adam in his cell then? If he had all of these power, just seems like he could of escaped. Unless he wasn't really captured and Bob and them were lying...or they had some one like the Haitian?
    Maybe they had a cell like the one used to contain Sylar.

  19. #879
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    Quote Originally Posted by Khamsin
    Maybe they had a cell like the one used to contain Sylar.
    I don't think they ever explained how Sylar was not able to use anything until the persuasive chick came into the room.

  20. #880
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    Re: HEROES WAS SO GOOD, OMFG! (Season 2)

    I don't see any reason to think Kensei has any powers beyond a more advanced form of Claire's regeneration.

Page 44 of 72 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast