Could always make a new Issac painting and claim they had it the whole time.Originally Posted by octopus
Could always make a new Issac painting and claim they had it the whole time.Originally Posted by octopus
im sure bob was keeping track of them
eh, Peter caught Nathan and flew right to some hospital. Even if Bob was tracking him, he couldn't possibly get there in time with Elle to zap himOriginally Posted by Aumann
![]()
And completely unrelated, I have to admit that if Kristen Bell looks at me like that, I would so lose it...
"It hurts at first but you'll learn to love it"
I swear I felt it move when she said that. God she's hot.
Elle is hawt. D:
It made my pants feel funny.Originally Posted by Maguspk
![]()
Seriously, she can zap me anytime and I'd love it.
lol
"The shrinks said I was a paranoid psychopath. I think they're just out to get me because I said I wanted to kill them."
Adam tapped Elle 6 years ago. What a fucking pimp, she was 18!
looks like mama petrelli has the power of persuasion lol
She was like 482 years his junior!Originally Posted by Maguspk
This episode seems like a few service shots of Elle and a whole lot of boring stuff![]()
boring episode so far... only interesting part has been DL getting shot.
what happened to this episode being as good as last week? >.>
GOT HIS HEAD EXPLODED LOL
Either one of the writers is a fan of YTMND, or it's sheer coincidence that when DL was shot, the NEDM theme music was playing in the background.
Last two episodes have been awesome, but good lord they need to kill off this Maya/Alejandro subplot. Every scene involves; tears, death, fleeing. We fucking get it.
Their story would be ok if it wouldnt be dragged. They should have passed the border in 2nd episodesOriginally Posted by blister1
The preview was better than the whole episodeHRG!
WHY THREE EPISODES WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Writer's strike.Originally Posted by Rocl