Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 85 of 85
  1. #81
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4,224
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Would you relive your high school years for $50,000,000?

    4 years older to essentially become the world's richest Anonymous.

    Sign me up now, thanks. They might forget me, but you don't forget THEM. The opportunities for revenge or redemption would be immense. Plus, I'd get to skip part of Bush's term of office if it happened today. Woohoo!

    Balancer: US Government would have issues with mystery man popping into world with 50 million out of nowhere and no records of having existed, ever.

  2. #82
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: Would you relive your high school years for $50,000,000?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth
    4 years older to essentially become the world's richest Anonymous.

    Sign me up now, thanks. They might forget me, but you don't forget THEM. The opportunities for revenge or redemption would be immense. Plus, I'd get to skip part of Bush's term of office if it happened today. Woohoo!

    Balancer: US Government would have issues with mystery man popping into world with 50 million out of nowhere and no records of having existed, ever.
    Then move to some other country. >_>

  3. #83
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    843
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Would you relive your high school years for $50,000,000?

    Lol are you kidding me, I completly fucked my credit up my first-second year in college, I had perfect credit when I was 17, gave me 3 credit cards with 5g limit and one with 15gs...

    So to fix my currently ugly credit, plus 50mil... Im in.

  4. #84
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,949
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Would you relive your high school years for $50,000,000?

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgie
    Lol are you kidding me, I completly fucked my credit up my first-second year in college, I had perfect credit when I was 17, gave me 3 credit cards with 5g limit and one with 15gs...

    So to fix my currently ugly credit, plus 50mil... Im in.
    WTH, How they give you that much credit. If you turned 17 you would think you'd have no credit. I have good credit and bastards only give me 3k limit -.-a


    And btw, to the dude who said he'd take his wife around the world, you wouldn't have a wife after this game thingy.

    I forgot what the topic said cuz I read it earlier, but yea if I still had my memories of before I made the deal, then I could still befriend all my good friends out of the blue and still woo my chick with 50 mil to do it with so Yah, I'd be down XD

    I'd still have my great memories and I could create new ones for them that make me look even better XD And skip all the times I've fucked up <3

  5. #85
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    843
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Would you relive your high school years for $50,000,000?

    He said you wouldnt remember your first run thru HS, so it be like u never went. My HS is probably harder today but all Id have to do is graduate, as per deal. I wonder if I could just go get my GED, its not technically dropping out lol, just to make time pass quicker...

    My good credit came from paying for stuff, like books by mail subscription, cd's... having stuff in good standing. Then I got to college and saw these tables where u could apply for cc and get OMG FREE handbag lol... Long story short, Im in debt and I aint paying for it, its too much.

    Id miss my daughter though, after I get the 50mil, Id have to find a way to get back into her life. Fuck I dont leave the stupid bitch im with now, just cause I dont want to be apart from my baby.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Curriculum vitaes - 2012+ style, how would you do yours?
    By The Stig in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2012-04-09, 15:06
  2. Would you kill for your family?
    By ragingdemon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 2010-05-05, 23:12
  3. Would you have your dog cloned?
    By Kuya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2008-05-24, 00:38
  4. ... would you tell your mother?
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 2006-03-08, 11:05