check out the new Crisis Core FF7 gameplay for PSP, it's similar to Kingdom Hearts.Originally Posted by Exoduso
check out the new Crisis Core FF7 gameplay for PSP, it's similar to Kingdom Hearts.Originally Posted by Exoduso
Indeed it is. I can't wait for that too. I want a PSP for Crisis Core, Tactics, and Star Ocean for sure.Originally Posted by Mysterio
Then again, I want a Wii for Smash Brothers D: I dunno what I'm gonna do. Need a job!
It is? I downloaded it but have been too lazy to put it on my PSP heh.
Originally Posted by Exoduso
Yeah Crisis Core looks really cool, different spin once again on the gameplay.
The most obvious thing you'll notice about Crisis Core, is that it's arguably the most impressive handheld game ever graphically.
Rumor was that Dual Shock 3 will hit japan in Novemeber and won't be in NA until 2008, if this is true, Sony goes down another peg in my book, and lately they're not doing so well.
Import?
No, I expect to be able to buy it here in stores here, np, don't see any reason for it to take 2 months longer to ship the same damn things over here.
We ARE talking about Japan here... they all do this, regardless of the name of their company.
Just import it if it's that important to you... it will only cost you like 5 more dollars.
You'll probably find the controllers on Ebay the second they hit the shelf in Tokyo.
I agree with you on the lulz regarding the localization of the controllers though haha
Ratchet & Clank Demo on Oct 4th ladies, find it on the PSN.
Um, not quite. It's a bit similar, but not really. Don't waste your space with it <_<Originally Posted by Exoduso
I want my Suikoden VI.
KH1's story was great, it ended well and everything. KH2 things got a bit out of hand and the Disney worlds were nothing more than filler (whereas KH1 they had some relevance to the story).Originally Posted by Exoduso
God yes, after Suikoden V I'll be sad if they change a working formula into something else. Ever notice how the games that change a lot of the system stuff (III, IV, Tactics) aren't ever as good as the one's that are (or go back to) basic?Originally Posted by Larsa
How did they have some relevance to the story? both games use the disney worlds as filler, so it doesn't really matter..
the organization storyline was decent, but they left way too many plotholes (that were covered in the final mix version, but not everyone got around to playing it here in the NA which is stupid on Nomura/Square's part.)
The gameplay in KH2 is just amazing though, I don't see how anyone could hate it (and I never played any action/adventure game of that type before, ie gow or dmc, as different and far apart as they may be from KH.)
I think I speak for alot of people when i say
"GOD DAMNIT JUST GIVE US FUCKING KH3!"
well, the appearance and inclusion of disney characters in the main meat of the story helped. The worlds were used to push the storyline further instead of sora randomly going around fixing stuff in other worlds. In KH 1 it wasn't filler because the disney worlds had something to do with it, whereas KH2 was mostly filler because of the lack of anything remotely interesting happening in the worlds. while yeah, some worlds in KH1 were filler-like, quite a few of them had relevance to the main story.Originally Posted by Exoduso
I have a weird feeling that if these new games get released state side that KH2FM+ also has a chance to be released. I mean most things would make more sense if you've seen the extra scenes.
They have nothing to do with each other though.. those games (excluding the mobile crap) are meant to be released worldwide... they won't release final mix here because they never do. Just like they only released KH1:FM in Japan, then released Chain of memories everywhere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVHwL0hA ... ed&search=
New No Moe~ Heroes trailer.
I hope to god that's the intro.
The cam video in MGS4 new trailer looks kind of crappy (the motion and model of the doctor). This of course comparing with previous trailer of the sisters in motion.
But yeah MGS4 all the way baby 8)
Originally Posted by Square Enix
![]()
Yeah SE is being really gay about those trailers.
Arguably the most anticipated thing was new FF13 footage... fuckers