Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 742

Thread: Halo 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #581
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Halo 3

    I don't think I'd like to play another Halo game and I doubt I would if Bungie weren't attached to the project, but I'd have to see. I have no doubt MS will bring out another one... or a spinoff of some kind. I like how Bungie seem to want to leave it on a high. It was meant to be a trilogy, it ended on a very high note. That's good enough for me.

    The ending was actually a little disappointing to me, though. I wish they'd ended it definitively, rather than leaving it hanging. MS could easily make a Halo 4 from the ending I think and I'm wondering if that was perhaps the point - leaving an opening, just incase.

    I also kinda hope they don't make a Halo movie. I'm not sure I could personally stomach someone like The Rock or Vin Disel running around as the Master Chief for 2 hours.

  2. #582
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    872
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Halo 3

    Gonna try to get Overkill tomorrow... I took a break to finally play through Bioshock (my 360 died the day that came out). I've still yet to touch Eternal Sonata. I need to practice my GH2, beat lolPrey, The Darkness, and Zelda: PH. Still left a lot untouched in Crackdown, yet. TOO MANY GAMES.

    I just wish Bungie would make Lone Wolves 6-8 people.

  3. #583
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Halo 3

    Gonna try to get Overkill tomorrow... I took a break to finally play through Bioshock (my 360 died the day that came out)
    I got Bioshock as well, and took a Halo break to try it... Can't seem to get into it. I was never super-hyped about it from the trailers or reviews, I knew it was by no means a bad game, but for some reason it just didn't kick me in the ass and make me go OMGWTF.

    Played it for maybe an hour or two last night, and although its beautiful and all, its still kinda 'eh' in my book. People keep saying it gets MUCH better, and I am not denying that it could, and I will continue to play, but... can someone downright guarantee for me that it gets hugely better? From all the hype it has I can't imagine it stays the way it does, but for the beginning doldrums of a game to last this long for me is sometimes a warning signal. Again, not saying its a bad game, but it hasn't really 'caught' me just yet.. Holding out that it will.

  4. #584
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    168
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Halo 3

    FYI Bungie is not leaving MS it was just an internet rumor. From what ive heard the DS was just a moded version of some 007 game. *shrug* internet rumors

  5. #585
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroken
    FYI Bungie is not leaving MS it was just an internet rumor. From what ive heard the DS was just a moded version of some 007 game. *shrug* internet rumors
    bg forums; quality posts

  6. #586
    "Jammin'!"
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    763
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Re: Halo 3

    So, I did a quick skim of the thread and didn't find anything:

    Anyone's Halo 3 freezing? Was fine for the first week, then started freezes constantly and started stretching all the char/weapon/environment. Found a couple complaints on bungie.net and some Google's, no answers or feedback from MS/Bungie.

  7. #587
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroken
    FYI Bungie is not leaving MS it was just an internet rumor. From what ive heard the DS was just a moded version of some 007 game. *shrug* internet rumors

    Are you sure?

  8. #588
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Halo 3

    Anyone's Halo 3 freezing? Was fine for the first week, then started freezes constantly and started stretching all the char/weapon/environment.
    Sounds like overheating @_@

  9. #589
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Halo 3

    Gonna try to get Overkill tomorrow... I took a break to finally play through Bioshock (my 360 died the day that came out). I've still yet to touch Eternal Sonata. I need to practice my GH2, beat lolPrey, The Darkness, and Zelda: PH. Still left a lot untouched in Crackdown, yet. TOO MANY GAMES.
    Playing The Darkness atm, taking a break from Halo 3 after two days of getting all the skulls then getting my ass kicked in my new armor. Meh, at least I looked good as I died...again..and again. Not real impressed with The Darkness at all. Good thing its a rental. Only played the Bioshock demo so far, but I really liked it a lot. Prey was ok, nothing special. A couple games I played recently that I really liked were Two Worlds, an excellent rpg, and Overlord. Overlord was just a kick in the head. I lmao through most of it. The minions and the choices to do evil, or EVIL, are a blast.

  10. #590
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    129
    BG Level
    3

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    I also kinda hope they don't make a Halo movie. I'm not sure I could personally stomach someone like The Rock or Vin Disel running around as the Master Chief for 2 hours.
    You might not want to click here then...

  11. #591
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Greyheim
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    I also kinda hope they don't make a Halo movie. I'm not sure I could personally stomach someone like The Rock or Vin Disel running around as the Master Chief for 2 hours.
    You might not want to click here then...
    Director says movie is not happening.

  12. #592
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    295
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyheim
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustybrown
    I also kinda hope they don't make a Halo movie. I'm not sure I could personally stomach someone like The Rock or Vin Disel running around as the Master Chief for 2 hours.
    You might not want to click here then...
    Director says movie is not happening.
    Yeah that's what I was reading recently, apparently the movie got kicked on its ass. I actually heard it was because MS were demanding too much of a cut for it and the studios told them to go fuck themselves. But either way the less Rock pretending to be the Master Chief the happier a chappy I will be.

    All that said, if they wanted to make a Halo movie all in CGI or actually do it well where the Master Chief doesn't take his helmet off, bring it on! However, knowing Hollywood I'm gonna remain worried.

  13. #593
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: Halo 3

    http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/8...rchief26ej.jpg
    As long as Steve Downes is on board, I can see it going somewhere.

  14. #594
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Re: Halo 3

    Someone playing halo 3 for 72 hours no sleep etc
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/would-you-72

  15. #595
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/article ... tion-Halo-

    If it has been posted already, I apologize.

    It's a pretty funny flash video review of Halo, which I happen to agree with. So flame on. It's actually a hilarious video.

    PS. It's a review on solely Halo 3's Campaign. (which is awful)

  16. #596
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    Re: Halo 3

    thats the 3rd time its been posted :l

  17. #597
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    I'm so ashamed

  18. #598
    Xavier
    Guest

    Re: Halo 3

    970/1000 Achievements now.

    If anyone does another party for the matchmaking achievements, I have a few of them lleft at this point.

  19. #599
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Halo 3


  20. #600
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    959
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical

    MY GOD, I TOTALLY, TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THIS COMING. I'M SUPER CEREAL YOU GUYS. HOLY CRAP.






















    Epical I love you.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast