Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 742

Thread: Halo 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #681
    ozz
    ozz is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    538
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Halo 3

    I WISH TO PARTICIPATE

  2. #682
    Sinner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    I'm up for it

  3. #683
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  4. #684
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    32
    BG Level
    1

    Re: Halo 3

    I'll play! I'm more of a lurker, though. Here's my stats if anyone's interested: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Defau ... er=Lentils

  5. #685
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Halo 3

    I'm making a thread just for the tournament. The 'joining process' will be halted for a moment and everyone who has posted here so far will have a spot reserved for now.

    I'd like to save matches and have them viewable for all. I'm not sure how to do this that well... Can someone share with me how fileshare/saving works? Also, how do you make clips?

    EDIT: Thread here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25138

    Weltall
    Keno
    Maguspk
    Tokitoki
    And Vade

    Would you like spots reserved?

  6. #686
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: Halo 3

    anyone still need the online achievements?

  7. #687
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0-
    anyone still need the online achievements?
    Yup

    Haven't had a lot of time to play for em lately.

  8. #688
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by AzazaelFenrir
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0-
    anyone still need the online achievements?
    Yup

    Haven't had a lot of time to play for em lately.

    Yeah, I still need a lot of them.

  9. #689
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Re: Halo 3

    need a majority of the ffa ones.

  10. #690
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    Me too.

  11. #691
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,743
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Halo 3


  12. #692
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartylby
    http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1781477

    when you see it...
    That's even better than the video where the sniped bullet bounced back off the guy he killed & the nearby walls and nailed the guy who shot it.

  13. #693
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: Halo 3

    Going to try and get some friends to help out with achievements tonight for those interested. Changing the Console Language settings and gaming preferences to do so~

  14. #694
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Re: Halo 3

    So can anyone help me with the whole saving videos thing? ;/

  15. #695
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    So can anyone help me with the whole saving videos thing? ;/
    As in what? You don't know how to save videos? For that you just go into the theater and go to your recent films. It will save up to 25 films, so anything past 25 games ago will be gone. Find the video you want, and hit the X button. Video saved.

    Now if you're talking about video to pc, then you would need a capture card.

    Hmm I hoped that helped.

  16. #696
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Re: Halo 3

    Anyone up for achievements tonight?

  17. #697
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Re: Halo 3

    I'll try to help again tonight if I can. Ivaden and I tried to get together last night but there just weren't enough people . Tried to get into Matchmaking together but ended up going with different people from around the world who were after the same goals.

  18. #698
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,362
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Halo 3

    Yeah I was dead ass tired last night too lol, I'll try to be on a bit earlier today if anyone wants to go before night time, class gets out at 2:45 so I'll be home around four-ish EST. "prelusion" is my gamertag, need all online achievements because I only play social, no ranked.

  19. #699
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,627
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: Halo 3

    What time tonight? I can be on after 9PM CST

  20. #700
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by chicomagiko
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=5DMBAKPS

    Another awesome kill
    WOW, the odds of that happening are... wait a minute, I see a common theme between all these videos! Seriously though, that belongs in RvB or something.

Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast