Reminds me very much of Chrono Triggers end of time area. Minus maybe the gargantuan space-anus.
http://content.answers.com/main/cont...no_Trigger.png
Reminds me very much of Chrono Triggers end of time area. Minus maybe the gargantuan space-anus.
http://content.answers.com/main/cont...no_Trigger.png
Best I could do with 5 mins and MS Paint.Originally Posted by Myrrial
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9...nation2qn0.jpg
Almost makes me wonder if those purple zones are tavnazia being destroyed?
I just thought of something, not really that interesting, and pretty much pointless to speculate on at this point, but what the hell.
Since there will be new versions of Besieged in this expansion which seem to be centered at each of the 3 starting nations, we might end up with new "generals", or the WotG equivalent of one. Will be interesting to see who they'll be and if they will be recognizable NPCs... especially if Zazarg is one of Bastok's.
for some reason I laughedOriginally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
at 1:30 of the trailer I paused to see the dancer was using a blau dolch, I was sorta hoping there would be whole new 'type' of dagger like how Sainti came with PUP.
Who knows what will come out by the time the expansion is released.I doubt they've made everything yet. Maybe there will be new dagger dats! Im glad I kept my four dagger merits now. :D
Awesome -- very awesome.
Especially wondering about the new WSs, whether they're going to be job-specific or whatnot. My guess would be unlockable by some kind of quest in the expansion areas, rather than just added in to the game mechanics at a certain skill level, since the existing WSs are spaced decently as it is.
Funny that they've only released info on one new job, seeing as the release date is only like two months away (I'd been expecting a December/January release), especially since this vid seems like the 'official' trailer we're getting, i.e. I don't expect them to release another one later on with previews for the additional jobs, like this vid did with Dancer.
TOUA had the jambiya >.>..Originally Posted by Amok
trailer looks really good to me, it looks way better than the toau trailer did by far.
Yeah, this trailer was movie quality. It didn't feel like "Hum de doo this is an expansion and some mobs", it was like ooooohlawd.Originally Posted by Lordender
So, I was going through the Shadow Lord CS and beginning Zilart missions for a refresher and came across this:
Did they ever explain it? Or is it left open like that one CS where Prishe is about to say the name of the big baddie and gets stopped?
Plot thickener?
I assumed it was the Shadow Lord, but why would they say "him". Unless they mean that the Shadow Lord has no gender (since the SL itself is just evilness and Raogrimm is a Galka).Originally Posted by Rocl
So, has there already been SMN Zam/KI threads speculating "Cait Sith will be the Phoenix of this expansion and Atomos will be the Bahamut of this expansion!" like they did with ToAU?
[attachment=0:fcf3c]mysterycat.jpg[/attachment:fcf3c]
(Not that good) snapshot of the Cait Sith creature. Perhaps he is another avatar, connected to Atomos?
That its from a FFXI art book or something?Originally Posted by Elmer the Pointy
I also thought about chrono.Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
The new zone looks like Ifrit's Zvahl Bailey's Site B01.
Edit: nvm what I said before, got the video to work.
Someone hasn't been reading Elmer's Pointy History.Originally Posted by Darkyrm
![]()
Then what power did Raogrimm come in contact with to turn him into the Shadow Lord? (he specifically mentions a power in "this land") The Crystal Line? Dark protocrystal? !Originally Posted by Sagacious Sundi
Genuinely curious as I tend to fade in an out of remember RoZ/CoP missions
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/images/ne...-Trailer06.jpg
When you see it you'll... no seriously wtf are the things in the background.. looks like cockatrice from ff12.