Oh my god it's Chris Hanson!
There's no brownies!
Oh my god it's Chris Hanson!
There's no brownies!
A+ MOTHERFUCKING EPISODE SHIT FUCK
AWWW SHIT!
That was hilarious. Ahh SHIT!
The scotch scene was epic. The dialog was perfect.
That was hilarious PISS OUT OF MY ASS
Me and my cousin touched wieners
that was so freaky, me and some friends were talking about "catch a predator" tonight while waiting for the premiere to start
TITTY SPRINKLES
Hilarious episode. SHIT COCK ASS.
I hope the whole season is good. PISS OUT OF MY ASS.
Man, if I could say shit balls infront of the teacher I'd be so happy.
i know a guy at work who has tourette's. He acted just like the kid at the episode start.
I laughed all episode, especially at the pedo suicide scene
The pedo suicide was roflus maximus.
THERE ARE NO BROWNIES /suicideOriginally Posted by thestalkmore
This episode seriously rocked..
cant wait for moar...this made me laugh
man, if i could say piss, piss out my ass.. i would be so happy.
a++++ episode, matt & trey are fucking genius's
South park never fails to deliver. Only thing I can complain about is that lately the four original boys ever have any dialogue which each other anymore, with some episodes (like this one) just all cartman and kyle(think cartoon wars also).
Being a Stan fan, I was sad he didnt say shit, but I notice some characters like Tweek and wendy and Bebe rarely show up, muchless Talk.Originally Posted by Saraphym
Can we have Wendy/Stan episode again? ;;
I think Randy is the funniest character, episodes like the boy band one, Wall Mart, World of Warcraft... he's got the funniest voice/character ever.
"Screwdrivers.... ... six for... 3.99... Stan... STAN! Go on without me... I can't resist"
"I'm not an r-tard"