People have said yes since the beginning of time, but I don't think SE would add that kinda of effect (especially considering how old they are...).Originally Posted by fantasticdan
People have said yes since the beginning of time, but I don't think SE would add that kinda of effect (especially considering how old they are...).Originally Posted by fantasticdan
Nope, RDM and WAR on main; WHM and BRD on second.Originally Posted by Plow
Yeah, early adapters always pay more, but they pay out the nose for new white boxes.
Just got done messing around in Misareaux Coast, 300 swings, 15 stuns. These were on the TW Bugard, Sheep and Bees. I'll parse my next merit party, to see what it's like on VT-IT mobs.
Edit: This was with Platinum Grip +1
Warwolf is so badass.
Though I'm sad it makes my Wyrm Belt basically crap now...
Look at any of the stun weapons-- mamushito are the cheapest +1 at 80k, the rest all 150-200k on sylph.
If you don't believe there's a difference in the proc rates between hq and normal stuff with procs just compare a nq and hq staff for 5 minutes lol. The difference is very noticeable.
I tested it on WHM (the +1 version) with a Mercurial Pole and a Kirin's Pole. Swings seem to not matter, it's like a cool down time that it can go off again. I roughly got 30~ seconds give or take, that the stun went off with either staff, until it stunned the mob again.