Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 768

Thread: Call of Duty 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #401
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,815
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    What do you guys think is the best way to rank up? Running around with your best gun and getting more kills, or doing the challenges on each weapon?

    And I personally think there is some sort of glitch with sniping. Someone can just be sitting there, I'll put the cross-hairs on their head, and nothing.

  2. #402
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Challenges are by far the quickest way to level up.

  3. #403
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    headquarters + challenges = extremely fast leveling

  4. #404
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    I came across this map I never saw before, it's a small ass map with just a bunch of metal containers and a few cars.

    I was running to the nearest flag at the start of the match only to see opfor also storming toward that position. Pure fuckin chaos, I ended up racking up 7 kills in a hurry to get a helicopter in which killed about 20 people then called in a shitload of airstrikes. Was the fastest 50 kills I've ever seen.

  5. #405
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    852
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    ^ best map ever

  6. #406
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Stee
    I came across this map I never saw before, it's a small ass map with just a bunch of metal containers and a few cars.

    I was running to the nearest flag at the start of the match only to see opfor also storming toward that position. Pure fuckin chaos, I ended up racking up 7 kills in a hurry to get a helicopter in which killed about 20 people then called in a shitload of airstrikes. Was the fastest 50 kills I've ever seen.
    Hehe, that map is called Shipment.

  7. #407
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Like I said before, Headquarters on Shipment is more hectic and fast paced that a 32 man dogfight match in Warhawk!

  8. #408
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    hey guys, just picked up cod4 for the 360, played single player for a long time and since being an hour online im rank 10, so.. add me to your flist

    Vandole DESU

  9. #409
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    99
    BG Level
    2

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    omg I normally hate fps, but this game just changed it. I just got level 18, I cant stop playing this shit.
    I got the 360 version so add me bitches....

    cyphs07fl

  10. #410
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    852
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Shipment is hella fun. Once you get an air strike, the spree never stops. I swear I had 3-4 air strikes in a row. What's everyones longest killing spree? Mines only 19

    Is there any shipment only servers? lol

  11. #411
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    225
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    HQ & doing all the various challenges are my preferred way of gaining exp. HQ mode on the Shipment level is terrific for boosting your kills. (and deaths )

    Yeah I think sniping can be a real bitch online especially if your lagging or the servers lagging
    I only bother sniping if I have a 3-4 green bar connection, anything less and I don't bother.

    What's everyones longest killing spree?
    15, the longest I've personally witnessed was 30 something. Our team got raped that round.

  12. #412
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    852
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    I hate tdm when you're on a shitty team and you get pinned in a corner of the map.

    What does those dog tags mean next to your name?

  13. #413
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    225
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    I always assumed it indicates who has beaten campaign mode.

  14. #414
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,901
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Dog Tags mean that the person is currently dead, Thats all. (or not connected yet, which equates to being dead, or not alive)

  15. #415
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    just picked up cod4 also for 360, add me: Ifyouhadoneshot

  16. #416
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Best are for me is Vacant... on team deatmatch or HQ with a shotgun no one can stop you.Ps3 ppl need to make a private match to see how good everyone is.

  17. #417
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    650
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD
    What do you guys think is the best way to rank up? Running around with your best gun and getting more kills, or doing the challenges on each weapon?

    And I personally think there is some sort of glitch with sniping. Someone can just be sitting there, I'll put the cross-hairs on their head, and nothing.
    Yea, sniping seems a bit jacked up. Anyhow, Headquarters + ak47 + ACOG scope, is soooooo much fucking fun.

  18. #418
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Quote Originally Posted by blister1
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampdonkeyPLD
    What do you guys think is the best way to rank up? Running around with your best gun and getting more kills, or doing the challenges on each weapon?

    And I personally think there is some sort of glitch with sniping. Someone can just be sitting there, I'll put the cross-hairs on their head, and nothing.
    Yea, sniping seems a bit jacked up. Anyhow, Headquarters + ak47 + ACOG scope, is soooooo much fucking fun.
    That is true sniping is bad .But in Hq u have to fight alot of close combat for me at least shotgun is best with stun grenades.

    @Swamp: Best one is Hq like everyone said.. u can get over 500exp in a single match easy.

  19. #419
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    i prefer search and destroy.. i had SOOO many points when i went 12 and 1 one round yesterday lol

  20. #420
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,720
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: Call of Duty 4

    Haven't played Multiplayer(lolwarez) but just finished the single player and it is prob one of the best titles in the call of duty series.

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. No 'Call of Duty' without 'Rules of War'
    By 0ni0n in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2009-02-27, 22:01
  2. Call of Duty 4, who wants to play? (PC)
    By Robert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2008-02-28, 19:40
  3. Call of Duty 4 (pc)
    By guartz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-11-28, 05:32
  4. call of duty 3 help please
    By Adidap in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2007-10-12, 20:22
  5. Call of Duty 4
    By Tekki in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2007-09-10, 13:58
  6. Call of Duty Cd key
    By Brien in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2007-04-15, 00:00