So anyways >_>
Never been to a FFXI FanFestival.
Is it any better than BlizzCon? >_>
So anyways >_>
Never been to a FFXI FanFestival.
Is it any better than BlizzCon? >_>
Poor Taj, walking right into Square's trap to discover his identity.
If Taj is Kira in this scenario, would mean that that Sage Sundi is L?
That is a physical impossibility.Originally Posted by Septimus
Not only couldn't he sit in his chair the right way, he is incapable of knowing anything.
Where can I find Death note torrents?.... I must see moar.....
Was going to go, alas work gets in the way again... after I had purchased a plane ticket. Anyways, anyone want to buy a FanFest ticket? I can just change the name of mine online and give the info to print it!
No, in this case, L would be the person who planned the entire thing, and Sage Sundi is just there. L would not reveal his identity to Taj... yet.Originally Posted by Septimus
hmmm i think i am stopping by T-Shirt Mart tomorrow! XDOriginally Posted by Indalecia
What are you doing there so early? O_o; Going to Knotts or Disney/CA Adventure?
PM me with a price and I'll consider it. Right now I'm just planning on driving over to Anaheim on Friday and hanging out with the cool kids who are flying in, but if your price is reasonable I'd like to actually go to the event.Originally Posted by Dolmen
Sundi is one of SE's public faces so he's clearly the fake L who dies in the first episode/chapter/thing.
I'm appointing myself official Taj bodyguard, so whoever messes with him has to mess with the embarrassment of watching me run away like a little girl while screaming "Not in the face!"
Rule #1, no touching of the hair of face...Originally Posted by Rocl
Bicycle riding fatman is the true L.
Bagel for HoF.Originally Posted by Bagel
I'm former Navy. Been on every continent except Antartica, god knows how many cities....and yet I've never been to Cali, so I'm taking in the sites, hitting some bars, etc etc. Just got back from hollywood...scary how much of Times Square and Buenos Aires it reminds me of.Originally Posted by Koga
Truepandagod <3~
So did we win the Tiamat record or what?
I've never been to one of these living in Australia, Is just a whole building dedicated to FFXI? how is it set up?
It's like when they have an expo at Darling Harbor, except instead of there being booths about different stuff of genre, it'll all be FFXI.Originally Posted by Chirstopher
Sounds good, Shame theres nothing like it closer. Australia should totally be the next Host.
Me, you, and the 4 other FFXI fans who live in Australia will surely generate enough buzz to surpass the NA and JP fanfests!Originally Posted by Chirstopher
Originally Posted by Lordwafik
I'm sure you can get support from all the sheep in NZ who play too. :D
/point Payu
All SE would need to do is Offer free beer with entry and it would a complete sell out. Just takes a little effort on their part.
Although, half the people there wld be Homeless Drunks and Drug addicts running around asking when the Fantasy would be arriving.
Seems like I'm gonna be there so:
Pohibaba/Sylph