Osnap. Orange Tigers gooo!
Osnap. Orange Tigers gooo!
those tigers look awesome :O wonder what other reskins there re(besides the black bomb)
Great work as always Elmer, thanks for continuing to be seven kinds of awesome :D
Wasn't Cait Sith just a robot that some guy in Shinra controlled I thought? So why would he be an actual person in this game I don't get it
Because Cait Sith wasn't only in FF7?Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
Originally Posted by Xavier
Light Buckler - aegis own3r?
What other FFs was he in? I can't seem to rememberOriginally Posted by Rocl
He was called "Stray" in the original FF6, and then the remake renamed (or gave him the correct name) "Cait Sith"Originally Posted by LinktheDeme
people need to realize this in Final Fantasy we're talking about... just because one character was something in one final fantasy doesnt mean he will be the same in another >.>
for example: Cerberus was a summon in FF8, in FFXI he's an HNM and was a mob in a couple other FFs ...
Great post Elmer, thanks.
Lots of good stuff there. The changes to BST look interesting, seeing as how I have it leveled. Pets as indirect tanks? OMG I might actually get a party after 75 levels? Surely not.![]()
Lots of other interesting alterations to other jobs, and the new jobs (especially Scholar) also look cool. Very promising.
Campaign also looks great - interesting that some missions are designed to be soloable from the get-go also.
Oh, and Caitsith is in the remake of FFVI, as Rocl said - not sure about other games. ^^
Thanks a lot Elmer, that was a good read.
I lol'd at how much they mention Americans being loud and rude.
Once again, thank you Elmer.
Elmer??
I have one worry which I hope you can help answer. I have always been using windower because of IME. because my copy of FF is NA version, and my ls is a Japanese ls, and I always play during GMT+8/9 timezone, usage of Japanese is very important to me. Does this new resizable window allows IME setting??
Highly doubt it. SE's reason for not including IME support in the NA client is licensing issues.
Yea, I wouldn't think it would be any different than Full Screen FFXI, which has never allowed its use. You can still use it if you get a Japanese POL and run the Japanese version.
Then i guess i have to wait for Starhawk n co for the new windower then :S
Originally Posted by Xanthe
This would line up with how counter works (I think) in most other games. Instant retaliation vs. complete block + reverse damage
I'm guessing they didn't kill AV like they said they would?
No, basically they didn't want to pull staff from the expansion to do the video, so they're doing it after the expansion launches and they give it some time to ensure everything is running smoothly. They said the video would be too long to post on the internet (what the hell!?) so they're only going to be posting portions of it that give hints, which they specifically said would not have to do with hints already given (regen locking).Originally Posted by Rellinger