no direct damage -> no mob TP?Originally Posted by Khamsin
i can think of a few fights/strategies that this could help
no direct damage -> no mob TP?Originally Posted by Khamsin
i can think of a few fights/strategies that this could help
No/little hate hopefuly, and resist might be interesting if you can land it on stuff like JoTemperance.Originally Posted by Rama
All it takes is 1 damage, like Dia, and it gives just as much TP as Burstaga XIV.Originally Posted by Rama
Although it could be interesting for some small man stuff like Nyzul or Salvage, can just DoT bosses and stuff to death.
Especially if you can stick them weakened (up to 3 dot at time). Could literally zombie everything with a few reraise.Originally Posted by Khamsin
Sorry a little late, but wanted to comment on the teir IV ele spells. While I do doubt scholars will get them, the lists of spells you saw was for a lvl 60 scholar, not 75. I noticed some people (in other threads as well) using the ss of fanfest as a reference, but remember they they might be getting those spells at 61+. So really nothin gis certain until all the scrolls get updated.
/DNC actually seems like it could make BLU more powerful for XP/Merits, depending on the potency of Aspir Samba. They're already a frontline mage, DNC is designed for frontline healing, it could be pretty potent.
I don't think I've seen this ask/mentioned anywhere, but what about using SCH weather effects defensively? For example, giving your tanks dark weather during proto-ultima during citadel buster mode(as opposed to double light weather...)? I'm not sure if this works now(or did), since mob TP moves/magic might be based on the weather effects on the mob itself not the player, however they seem to be messing with the current weather bonus system judging by all the weather related fuckups we're seeing anyway. Just thought something I thought might be interesting...
Water status for Tiamat tanking ftw?Originally Posted by fantasticdan