that's priceless. ok everyone in posi.. wtf....
that's priceless. ok everyone in posi.. wtf....
On that note, BST cant tank for shit, I've no idea how they even wanted BST to take on any tanking duty in the first place..
I forsee emergency update looming over the horizon now
Oh my sweet jesus hahahaha
Has anyone done Dynamis yet? I'm wondering if I should sit out wensdays run unless there's emergency maintenance now.
This entire update is made of suck, fail and pineapple bubble gum.
I Lol'd so hard.Originally Posted by Judai
![]()
Wonder wtf they were doing in Salvage.. lol. I'd assume ninja'ing something, but what![]()
omg... in Silver Seas, trying to pop Gyroscopic Gears..
1%... Restoral.. 100%..
W O W
Wait what? They said this recently? I'm a 75 bst and have problems tanking for my own self. My sam is better situated to tank than bst. Was it Sage Sundi?Originally Posted by Spira
whoosh?
We saw the same thing in Arrapago Remnants.
The gears would get down to >25%, and then do a Bene-tation.
Methinks some programmer misplaced a zero somewhere...
Oh god... i am so sorry but i cannot stop laughing....
Well, good thing our salvages were sort of put on hold since 2 people have been absent for a while. Be a bit longer before we resume... lol
I <3 Wooshing. Soo cool.
So I should be happy its taken me over 8 hours now to download the update and I'm still not finished.![]()
Laughing My Fucking Ass Off
Who wants to bet AV learned a new trick? :D
Meteor hit you so hard you get kicked off your internet.Originally Posted by bebeci
AV becoming comcastic would be nothing new for some of us~
well, they didn't break bhaflau ramparts.
got my third piece for shalwar >.>
That's what I was wondering.Originally Posted by Aselin
Since SE has the bat habit of touching things without letting you know, they probably were trying to do something to Salvage, and in the end they messed it up.